shopping cart empty
miiiiic drop
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#541 (permalink)      10/3/2020 11:47:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26093
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20937
On one hand Trump can't tie his shoes on the other he has powers no one else does (he just doesn't use them)...

Edited on 10/3/2020 at 11:48 AM. Reason:
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#542 (permalink)      10/3/2020 11:52:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13070
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20702
+1 details
Ok, more of this? Never mind. Have it your way.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#543 (permalink)      10/3/2020 11:54:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26093
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20937
LOL... ahh common no more of your splitting hairs?

I should say attempts at...

Edited on 10/3/2020 at 11:55 AM. Reason:
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#544 (permalink)      10/3/2020 2:12:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3299
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2783
Vapor wrote:

Why is covid special?

If I'm reading you right, bleeding heart Liberals?

I say this because I somewhat agree. I don't want to put words in your mouth but I'm guessing you aren't saying the measures taken earlier on in Italy and perhaps Spain were warranted, but a lot of other countries have over reacted, mainly due to the liberal moral pleas to "just think of the children".

I think it would be hard to disprove the idea that if we had just trudged on and let nature take it's course the economic losses would have been much lower, to such an extent that if put to good use could have saved even more lives than we have now.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#545 (permalink)      10/3/2020 3:30:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2579
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1050
Ooops!

The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#546 (permalink)      10/3/2020 5:55:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4392
Still.Me wrote:

In Alberta, anything east is Liberal and who they would like to separate from.

In short, ones reference has to do with their own geographical location within Canada.

One's reference should be to a datum in which the most Westerly point and Eastern point of Canada are equidistant. After all, Geography literally means: to measure the Earth.

One inch North of the equator, you are in the Northern hemisphere for example.

https://centreofcanada.ca/home/

BTW, Sask. and Man. are included by the Western Separatist movement, which if it ever came to pass, would then validate your belief that you live in Western Canada.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#547 (permalink)      10/3/2020 6:46:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
OneBadwolf wrote:

One's reference should be to a datum in which the most Westerly point and Eastern point of Canada are equidistant. After all, Geography literally means: to measure the Earth.

We went through this 2 weeks ago. Take it up with Wiki or Canadian based pages, none of which I have time to look up at the moment.

Central Canada

Central Canada (sometimes the Central provinces) is a region consisting of Canada's two largest and most populous provinces: Ontario and Quebec. Geographically, they are not at the centre of the country but instead overlaps with Eastern Canada toward the east. Due to their high populations, Ontario and Quebec have traditionally held a significant amount of political power in Canada, leading to some amount of resentment from other regions of the country. Before Confederation, the term "Canada" specifically referred to Central Canada. Today, the term "Central Canada" is less often used than the names of the individual provinces.

#548 (permalink)      10/4/2020 7:11:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26093
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20937
furcifernova wrote:

If I'm reading you right, bleeding heart Liberals?

I say this because I somewhat agree. I don't want to put words in your mouth but I'm guessing you aren't saying the measures taken earlier on in Italy and perhaps Spain were warranted, but a lot of other countries have over reacted, mainly due to the liberal moral pleas to "just think of the children".

I think it would be hard to disprove the idea that if we had just trudged on and let nature take it's course the economic losses would have been much lower, to such an extent that if put to good use could have saved even more lives than we have now.

Somewhat, look at the results of taking the actions versus third world nations that did not have the means or the ability, They have fared no worse and maybe even better... It sure appears many of the poorest countries have obtained herd immunity...

Very different cultures, These curves came independent of restrictions, tightened or loosened, Each country had their own responses... None the less they all have the same curve which appears to have ended with herd immunity...

#549 (permalink)      10/4/2020 1:11:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4392
Still.Me wrote:

We went through this 2 weeks ago. Toronto is the centre of the known Universe.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#550 (permalink)      10/4/2020 1:13:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4392
Vapor wrote:

On one hand Trump can't tie his shoes on the other he has powers no one else does (he just doesn't use them)...

True. He has appointed Generals to oversee his shoelaces.

#551 (permalink)      10/4/2020 3:12:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
OneBadwolf wrote:
[quote]Still.Me wrote:

We went through this 2 weeks ago. Toronto is considered part of Central Canada

Yes, I understand. You are just one of thousands of Westerners that take great offence to Ontario and Quebec continuously voting in Liberal politicians, rather than Conservatives desired in the West.
And that the majority are french from Quebec.

You can always choose to separate if you do desire.