shopping cart empty
Under The Radar News
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      7/24/2020 2:08:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Unless you think most Republicans are pussy grabbing Putin knob gobblers maybe? I don't, I think they swallow rape, Putin jizz, racism and everything else for Jesus. I don't think there's anything they won't put up with to forward their insane theocratic agenda one more inch.

Edit, Religiosity is diminishing because internet. I don't see that trend changing and see a million reasons why it should be helped along the way. One of them being Donald Trump and his brown shirts.

dbl edit, Yes, I am a proud tinfoil hat bigot too.

Edited on 7/24/2020 at 3:51 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#62 (permalink)      7/24/2020 2:34:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13046
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20638
You and I agree on many issues....balloting is one we don't. Party polarity is another. The issues we face today, at least in the US, are not solved by either of our "party" choices. Biden, (Catholic aka imaginary sky god follower) is just as much a dupe as Trump, ( faux Christian fundi) is a despot. I mean, have you heard the man speak? If he is the only alternative that the Dems can come up with then woe is US.

It is time the people invest in self-governance....voting is not going to accomplish that in the present environment. Troops are being deployed to silence dissent.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#63 (permalink)      7/24/2020 2:39:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
You're jumping to conclusions again, I don't like the 2 party system at all. Biden is as religous as Obama. It's hardly a threat to the democracy in the same way the Republican theocratic fundies are.

Edited on 7/24/2020 at 2:42 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#64 (permalink)      7/24/2020 2:46:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
You need to get orange Hitler out of the white house before you can fix the other problems. Biden is almost the perfect dem candidate to collect the purple votes in the purple battleground states to make that happen
#65 (permalink)      7/24/2020 3:00:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13046
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20638

You need to get orange Hitler out of the white house

In a perfect world that could happen. Unfortunately this is not a perfect world and he has shown what he will stoop to to protect his power....are you even watching? He and his administration are attempting to take this country and to abolish the Constitutional guarantees of its citizenry by force. He will not accept the "popular" vote if it goes against him and the unrest he is fomenting will ensure his power to act as Dictator.

Oh, he will tell us it is for our own good and for the future of America. There will be his followers who will say, "Dayum Right!", and there will be a majority of citizens who will, in light of an overwhelming militarized police force, capitulate. Goodbye America as we know it.

#66 (permalink)      7/24/2020 3:42:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13046
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20638
Here is a quote, I don't know from whom....

"If someone can pop a bag over your head and take you away....you have no other rights."

#67 (permalink)      7/24/2020 4:07:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
vape8ion wrote:

You need to get orange Hitler out of the white house

In a perfect world that could happen. Unfortunately this is not a perfect world and he has shown what he will stoop to to protect his power....are you even watching? He and his administration are attempting to take this country and to abolish the Constitutional guarantees of its citizenry by force. He will not accept the "popular" vote if it goes against him and the unrest he is fomenting will ensure his power to act as Dictator.

Oh, he will tell us it is for our own good and for the future of America. There will be his followers who will say, "Dayum Right!", and there will be a majority of citizens who will, in light of an overwhelming militarized police force, capitulate. Goodbye America as we know it.

Yes I'm watching, that's why I refer to him is 'orange Hitler'. Orange Hitler is going to do what orange Hitler is going to do. Anyone that's against orange Hitler ought to do the best they can which is vote for Biden and hope someone in the military walks orange Hitler out of the White House by his ear.

#68 (permalink)      7/24/2020 4:50:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13046
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20638
I just watched an interview of Joe Biden back in May by Stephen Colbert....I may have to revise my stance.
#69 (permalink)      7/24/2020 5:15:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5658
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3655
Just entertained myself with a net search "Corporate leverage on the most powerful man in government".

The unholy rabbit hole really isn't that deep.

I've posted videos in this forum of Bush being lead by the nose by corporate entities, Monsanto in the case mentioned yet we play into the soap opera so well.

How many years has Citizens United potentially jeopardized the interests of the American people yet the government sits on their hands!

Patriot Act, hardly heard of during the impeachment efforts!

FFS!
Our government in the most concerning interests has not been for the people for at least 100 years yet we still entertain ourselves with this three ringed Roman Circus.

Seriously look at the candidates we have, stammering so called speeches with the depth of a seriously inebriated elementary school delinquent IMHO.

If previous wagers here hadn't gone the way they have I'd give odds on the next presidential election.

Edited on 7/24/2020 at 5:17 PM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#70 (permalink)      7/24/2020 6:48:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13046
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20638
I will put my wager on......Results Denied.
#71 (permalink)      7/24/2020 10:04:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26093
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20937
LOL... Yea still waiting for my Hundred bucks ;)

Why do you think Joe will deny Trump's win?
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.