shopping cart empty
Under The Radar News
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/23/2020 2:50:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fujiibear
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 12897
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos52699
+5 details
martinc wrote:

BTW fujibear, did the legwork for ya since you seem totally oblivious to the intertubes...the journalist that took the picture is none other than Andy Ngo...dude is getting more known than any of your cnn celebs divinities prompter readersanyways, its all over an obscure app names twitter...you know, twitter?

That pic was taken by a local that evaded the brainwash

Really, so not Andy Ngo then?
Thank you! So you will have no problem providing me with a link then given you are such an 'interweb wizard'?
I have been on his feed and didn't find it, & yes he certainly is getting a name for himself with dubious groups of right wing loonies that he evidently supports.

Getting Andy Ngo and His Fascist Friends Off Our Streets.
Ngo uses selective editing and inflammatory language to claim Antifa is attacking innocents. It’s real-time disinformation, as deceptive video clips are uploaded rapidly to social media, where right-wing firebrands like Michelle Malkin and Jack Posobiec amplify them, enabling them to proliferate in the dense ecosystem of right-wing media, and then ooze up to Fox News.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2019/09/andy-ngo-proud-boys-antifa-rally-portland-infowars

But according to less well-known left-liberal writers and social media accounts, the mainstream media is getting it all wrong. Ngo is not an innocent victim but a far-right sympathizer who has doxxed antifa members in the past, potentially facilitating their harassment, and provokes them so that he can broadcast the result. The outpouring of sympathy for Ngo, in this account, is actually evidence that the mainstream media is falling for Ngo’s grift — funneling money to his Patreon and legitimizing a right-wing smear campaign against a group that’s working to protect people from the threat of violence from groups like the Proud Boys.

He probably daubed it himself given his form, (if it does exist which I doubt) 'cos he got Milkshaked & humiliated by the "Moms" & he's still crying about it even accusing some of the moms of being Antifa.🙄

For the other genius r/thedonald is gone......for reasons already stated, inciting violence hate speech, racism eugenics, etc; you know the kind of fascist crap that has become commonplace around here.

Edited on 7/23/2020 at 3:17 PM. Reason: source a thing you never provide!
Scammers Gotta Scam! How To Keep Idiots In Suspense.'Wink'
#22 (permalink)      7/23/2020 3:51:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6925
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos3919
+1 details
eugenics is a leftist agenda (planned parenthood) so yeah, there you go AGAIN implanting words in your barrage of crap that pertain to YOUR buddies thinking what, somebody somewhere will not doubt your word?

Idiots, all of you.
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#23 (permalink)      7/23/2020 3:53:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13024
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20590
+3 details
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#24 (permalink)      7/23/2020 4:04:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fujiibear
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 12897
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos52699
+4 details
martinc wrote:

eugenics is a leftist agenda (planned parenthood) so yeah, there you go AGAIN implanting words in your barrage of crap that pertain to YOUR buddies thinking what, somebody somewhere will not doubt your word?

Idiots, all of you.

Eugenics is the practice or advocacy of improving the human species by selectively mating people with specific desirable hereditary traits. It aims to reduce human suffering by “breeding out” disease, disabilities and so-called undesirable characteristics from the human population.

Like Hitler & his Aryan Breeding programme you mean, you really shouldn't have forgotten that.

Sooo no Andy Ngo link then to the picture?

Edited on 7/23/2020 at 5:07 PM. Reason: link?
#25 (permalink)      7/23/2020 4:19:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+3 details

A Republican Congressman is a bent out of shape on fake news, juvenile, sexist, airhead. That's certainly not going to move the news needle. It would be news if he wasn't.

Edited on 7/23/2020 at 4:24 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#26 (permalink)      7/23/2020 4:22:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13024
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20590
+4 details
R.I.P.

#27 (permalink)      7/23/2020 4:29:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10862
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16786
+2 details
vape8ion wrote:

Trumps niece

Marys father , the eldest, was the son expected to inherit the business.

Became an alcoholic, lost his pilots license, then his business failed and in his 30s was back living in Moms basement.
Dying of alcoholism in early 40s.

Donald inherited the bulk of his estate with Mary losing out.

Mary unable to direct anger at her own father for being such a mess, blames Donald Trump instead.

Messed up badly from her own parent, she very typically becomes a shrink.

Mary will finally make money with a successful book.

Not even worth a movie. Such a common story.

Next?

#28 (permalink)      7/23/2020 4:32:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fujiibear
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 12897
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos52699
+4 details

Yes RIP To John Lewis, I had enormous affection & admiration for him as a man.
A man of truth.
I'm grateful someone at least acknowledged his greatness.
#29 (permalink)      7/23/2020 5:05:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13024
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20590
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

I am trying to sound smart.... and beautiful.....and well liked....and I am failing miserably.

#30 (permalink)      7/23/2020 5:15:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13024
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20590
+4 details
Wikipedia is a leftist publication no doubt......

...In contemporary usage, the term eugenics is closely associated with scientific racism and white supremacism....

#31 (permalink)      7/23/2020 5:18:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13024
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20590
+3 details
Marti seems to pick any inflammatory word or subject and ascribe it to the "left". It is an interesting proclivity. It seems marti may have an agenda.