I think I made a mistake says texan no masker
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#2101 (permalink)      9/12/2020 9:10:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
+1 details
Susan Collins: Trump 'should have been straightforward with the American people'

Wow, thanks tips. What was your first clue?
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#2102 (permalink)      9/12/2020 2:10:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
+1 details
You need to be seriously not right in the head to want to be 'governed' by this level of science denying, delusional ineptitude:

Trump-appointed communications officials at the US Department of Health and Human Services pushed to change language of weekly science reports released by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention so as not to undermine President Donald Trump's political message, according to a federal health official.

Conservatives should be wearing hockey helmets to eat their cornflakes.

Edited on 9/12/2020 at 2:20 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#2103 (permalink)      9/12/2020 2:34:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2652
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1099
Looks like may is quite bad month for our professional victim

The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#2104 (permalink)      9/12/2020 3:44:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
pewpew wrote:

Also, sober up, leaf, there is no "both"

Both Rittenhouse, the rye and the boy.

You retarded?

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#2105 (permalink)      9/12/2020 3:47:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
+1 details
gph61 wrote:

furcifernova wrote:When vaccines comes out it should be interesting to see who the World puts their faith in. Will it be a vaccine made in the Democratic states of the US, or a Communist one? I honestly hope it doesn't come from one of the super powers because I don't think we want that question answered.I don't think it's that big of a deal, I think we'll just use the one that works best and move on.furcifernova wrote:This pandemic is going to reshape the world. Most notably the move from a physical based workplace to a virtual one. It's already happening.That prospect should terrify most Americans. This means companies don't have to hire local yokels, they can look outside the country for talent.You're deluded thinking the rest of the World is going to hire MAGA supporters to fill these positions.5G was already only a couple years away before the pandemic. If nothing else the virus has given us a sandbox we can use to figure out what we're going to do when every delivery job on the planet ceases to exist within a year or two of it getting up and running. furcifernova wrote:The prospect of a paradigm shift in how the world conducts business, in my opinion, is relatively remote. The desire to return to normalcy is just too great.You can't always get what you want.furcifernova wrote:But having Trump run the show for another 4 years could easily push this in another direction. Even if you are a Trump supporter I think you have to know everything about him is outdated. I think this is something Republicans need to seriously consider.In this environment another 4 years of Agent Orange could do permanent damage to the already fleeting chances of this map ever turning green:

That's the scariest map I've ever seen. Even the one with the dragons doesn't compare.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#2106 (permalink)      9/12/2020 3:54:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
c411um
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 2281
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos2289
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
There's stupid, and then there's Trump Derangement Syndrome stupid
#2107 (permalink)      9/12/2020 4:11:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
pewpew wrote:

Looks like may is quite bad month for our professional victim

lol, a pill was visible, and?

Floyd wasn't a saint. He probably deserved to die. The fact remains he was executed by the police and that's not their job.

The cops in the States are under trained and over paid. A big bunch of pussies hiding behind a badge and a gun. I know it's going to be difficult to get intelligent people to serve and protect, but I see there is a dire need.

I'm willing to bet most people don't want to defund the police, they just want a higher caliber of officers.

There are countless videos of police that don't understand basic human rights. They don't know the laws they are charged to protect.

Talking about Floyd's past as if it means anything is tantamount to missing the elephant in the room. You don't have to be very bright to see this, but it takes a special kind of stupid to miss it.

#2108 (permalink)      9/13/2020 7:46:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
+1 details
furcifernova wrote:

Floyd wasn't a saint. He probably deserved to die.

Wow, I'm pro death penalty for heinous criminals. I'm anti keeping Paul Bernardo in comfort when we could kill it and put some poor homeless person in its place but you make me look lefty.

#2109 (permalink)      9/13/2020 8:38:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 13354
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos20109
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
#2110 (permalink)      9/13/2020 9:04:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
+1 details
When it comes to the virus, Canada is a single US state. It's a long thin state only 500 or so miles in width running right across the top of the rest of the country. The societies are almost identical north to south, not east to west. Everything from methods of construction for centuries to types of local industry to frequency of our confinement in buildings due to occupation, weather and or insects is virus identical, north to south.

Therefore, when this is 7:

this should be about 10 times that, it should be around 70:

but it's not, it's not even close, it's often more than 100 times the deaths.

As far as the virus is concerned the only major difference is the state of Canada listened to the scientists and didn't run out and make believe MAGA a couple weeks too early, like a lot of states did.

States that continue to make believe MAGA are just foolish hamsters in a wheel. They need to shut it down again and get it right this time. They need to real life fix the problem first before they can real life put it behind them and get back to a real life economy sans the unnecessary deaths. Wanna know why that won't happen? Welcome to the ship of fools.
#2111 (permalink)      9/14/2020 12:27:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21639
This, I believe, is the salient point....

The fact remains he was executed by the police and that's not their job.

...not this....

He probably deserved to die.

This would probably be fine with a majority...

I'm willing to bet most people don't want to defund the police, they just want a higher caliber of officers.

...so long as it was not a dystopian, heavily militarized force.

As far as the virus numbers...I can't follow it any more. A lot of the information coming out has obviously been corrupted and what legitimate information there is is sparse.

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?