Back to books, anarchist or otherwise.

I'm actually interested in which books people are reading at the moment. One good thing about the lock-down has been having time to get stuck into some good books. Which Patrick O'Brian are you reading Vape8ion? I read Master and Commander a few years ago, good book. Patrick O'Brian also translated some of Simone de Beauvoir's work, more good stuff. I have just finished; Into the Silence, The Great War, Mallory and the Conquest of Everest, which is a really excellent tome (if you're interested in that sort of thing). Now I've just started; War, Ice and Piracy by Samuel Gurney Cresswell, which is also interesting. After that I plan to read anything by Flann O'Brien or Dervla Murphy that I might not have read yet. They are both good authors and funny too. I particularly liked The Third Policeman by Flann O'Brien, which I was also fortunate enough to see as a play. This is an excellent time to get stuck into good books. I like political books too and was recently given The Madness of Crowds by Douglas Murray which is truly dreadful. It's so bad that unusually for me, I don't intend finishing it. He writes for The Spectator which probably tells you all you need to know about him.