Rip Trippers quits vaping and reviewing
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#111 (permalink)      7/2/2020 7:42:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
analogueman wrote:

Seriously? LOL!!

It's been made lucidly enough throughout the thread. If you can't be arsed to read (or otherwise understand) it my friend, I can't be arsed to repeat it.

He's dead serious but later he'll tell you he's joking or he doesn't care. LOL.

#112 (permalink)      7/2/2020 8:22:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+3 details
This guy hit the nail on the head and earned himself a new subscriber.

I laughed at Vaping With Vic's long winded essay response.
#113 (permalink)      7/2/2020 8:40:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 13354
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos20109
+2 details
Managed to watch 1/2 of that so far and I agree with everything that he said.
#114 (permalink)      7/2/2020 8:57:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
Butt-hurt much? It's probably because you put 21700 cells in there instead of 18650s.

Analog, be nice, I was being facetious...ya know, sense of humor is a sign of intelligence.
What does he mean when he says words?
#115 (permalink)      7/2/2020 9:01:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 357
  • Reviews 60
  • Kudos247
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

desuede wrote:
The most straight to the point reply to Rip's deliberately inflammatory clip I've seen so far is the one from Mark Todd (Todds Reviews). Only 26 seconds.

Todds Reviews wrote:
I thought long and hard about this, I mean I could pull in a few subscribers off the drama, boost my profile, up the patrons, fek it, here we go!!

Please do NOT subscribe, don't share this video and please for the love of God, ignore the crap you see on YouTube, use your brain xxxx

I couldn't help sharing it.
😎I couldn't help commenting on it. The irony of Mark Todd stating no one cares yet he cared enough and was compelled enough to make and post his response to Rip's video.

ppl think they don't care but sub-consciously they do and act on something without thinking, best thing to do is do and say nothing ..................... just like us lot who say we don't care BUT maybe we do .................... sub-consciously!!! GETS YA THINKING DON'T IT, do I care OR don't I??? MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm who knows .......................... who cares ......................... fuck knows.................... hahahahahahahahahah!!! lol

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#116 (permalink)      7/2/2020 9:22:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2984
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2421
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Analog, be nice, I was being facetious...ya know, sense of humor is a sign of intelligence.

But your sarcasm isn't...

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#117 (permalink)      7/2/2020 10:20:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
carrion4worm wrote:

Butt-hurt much? It's probably because you put 21700 cells in there instead of 18650s.

Obviously you don't know how to modify a mod that has enough space to convert it so that it can take 20700 or 21700 batteries with a few hacks.

The only butthurt shown here is by you mate, you went from what the topic is about and voicing your opinion about reviewers getting paid for some reviews to claiming I must be jealous of them and I do fake reviews.

#118 (permalink)      7/2/2020 11:35:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
Yep, that about covers it. Enjoy your day.
#119 (permalink)      7/2/2020 11:37:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
Bradley77 wrote:

djvillan wrote:
desuede wrote:
The most straight to the point reply to Rip's deliberately inflammatory clip I've seen so far is the one from Mark Todd (Todds Reviews). Only 26 seconds.

Todds Reviews wrote:
I thought long and hard about this, I mean I could pull in a few subscribers off the drama, boost my profile, up the patrons, fek it, here we go!!

Please do NOT subscribe, don't share this video and please for the love of God, ignore the crap you see on YouTube, use your brain xxxx

I couldn't help sharing it.
😎I couldn't help commenting on it. The irony of Mark Todd stating no one cares yet he cared enough and was compelled enough to make and post his response to Rip's video.

ppl think they don't care but sub-consciously they do and act on something without thinking, best thing to do is do and say nothing ..................... just like us lot who say we don't care BUT maybe we do .................... sub-consciously!!! GETS YA THINKING DON'T IT, do I care OR don't I??? MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm who knows .......................... who cares ......................... fuck knows.................... hahahahahahahahahah!!! lol

Dude!!! I got the exact same weed!

#120 (permalink)      7/2/2020 12:02:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21639
+1 details
I just assumed, at a certain point, that every reviewer was being compensated in some way. I, therefor, paid no attention to their opinions. Like others, I think, I only watched the reviews for technical aspects. I have no problem with them being compensated or even lying about it. I suppose if I had never been dishonest in any way I might have reason to put on my "Holier Than Thou" tiara and parade about in this thread but.....nah, I have lied. Who in this thread has not? Raise your hand.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#121 (permalink)      7/2/2020 12:32:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
New2vape
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 995
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos1316
hand goes up, eyes dart side to side
Man some of you are crazy motherfkers