Rip Trippers quits vaping and reviewing
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#101 (permalink)      7/2/2020 1:54:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2978
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2419
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

and while I'm waiting, Im gonna go finish pulling down all the statues down in my town, to protect those same delicate sensibilities.

Still missing the point. LOL!!

Don't go wasting your time pulling down statues! Go watch all your subscribed YT channels. Stress in the comments section just how much you adore them, cos "you're fam bro", right?. Go check your Patreon account to ensure they're getting paid adequately. Etc, etc...

Edited on 7/2/2020 at 1:55 AM. Reason: Typo
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#102 (permalink)      7/2/2020 2:16:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
What is THE point? I don't care about any of this...more curious why you and others do...

So now rip trippers, a reviewer that no one likes, and who no one will miss, is now the authority that you guys rally behind?

You and djvillan and others need to reread your whiny thread. Which one of those guys stole your girlfriend? Complaining while chatting with them and then mention watching Jai haze videos...all in the same day...

How do you spend your free time? Some of it is your love of vaping. Those guys on YT also love vaping, remember that.

And I ask again, what are we talking about, like 5 or 6 people? Let's see... Maybe grimm....who else doesn't do it as a hobby?
What does he mean when he says words?
#103 (permalink)      7/2/2020 2:51:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

What is THE point? I don't care about any of this...more curious why you and others do...

So now rip trippers, a reviewer that no one likes, and who no one will miss, is now the authority that you guys rally behind?

You and djvillan and others need to reread your whiny thread. Which one of those guys stole your girlfriend? Complaining while chatting with them and then mention watching Jai haze videos...all in the same day...

How do you spend your free time? Some of it is your love of vaping. Those guys on YT also love vaping, remember that.

And I ask again, what are we talking about, like 5 or 6 people? Let's see... Maybe grimm....who else doesn't do it as a hobby?

Let me make this clear for you, I can't stand or have any respect for any of them. Rip confirmed what most of us already suspected about him and the other big name reviewers, ie they got paid and still do get paid to do some reviews while still denying it. Trying to twist it or trying to justify it in any other way just shows they're hypocrites.

Sure, you'll see me in a live chat or posting comments but you'll never see me sucking up to any of them. Most times you'll see me criticizing or mocking them. You'll never see me paying them a cent.

Calling them out for what they are and how they deny it even after they've admitted it much later or let it slip on air, in after show zoom rooms or overhearing some of their conversations while they've been drinking or getting high at expos is not jealousy.

#104 (permalink)      7/2/2020 3:19:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
Well I won't see you there at all. But by all means, you visit them and "call them out" all you want. I've heard you mention "flipping", or selling items to the vape community...is there really that much difference? You are a helpful member here, you don't need to be a reviewer to make a mark.,,,as long as it's REAL and TRUE, your reviews are appreciated here.

And sorry, but just calling a spade a spade.i don't care for most of their personalities, not some righteous crusade against capitalism. We are all on a vendor forum, ferchrissakes.
#105 (permalink)      7/2/2020 3:23:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

I've heard you mention "flipping", or selling items to the vape community...is there really that much difference?

The difference is I don't deny it.

#106 (permalink)      7/2/2020 3:41:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
Oh, I see. It's all about honesty with you. Please just don't.
#107 (permalink)      7/2/2020 4:05:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Oh, I see. It's all about honesty with you. Please just don't.

You prefer their dishonesty then?

#108 (permalink)      7/2/2020 4:24:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
You're the expert obviously...I'm sorry I'm still mad about your fake review
On coppervape v2 bf mod on this very site....shame, shame, Mr. Honesty. Lol, you asked for it.

Oh, yes, that's right....you got a special preproduction version, huh?

You just had to keep throwing stones, didn't you? SKU 9629098
#109 (permalink)      7/2/2020 7:06:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

You're the expert obviously...I'm sorry I'm still mad about your fake review
On coppervape v2 bf mod on this very site....shame, shame, Mr. Honesty. Lol, you asked for it.

Oh, yes, that's right....you got a special preproduction version, huh?

You just had to keep throwing stones, didn't you? SKU 9629098

Fake review? lol look who's trying too hard now.

#110 (permalink)      7/2/2020 7:33:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2978
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2419
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

What is THE point?

Seriously? LOL!!

It's been made lucidly enough throughout the thread. If you can't be arsed to read (or otherwise understand) it my friend, I can't be arsed to repeat it.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#111 (permalink)      7/2/2020 7:42:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
analogueman wrote:

Seriously? LOL!!

It's been made lucidly enough throughout the thread. If you can't be arsed to read (or otherwise understand) it my friend, I can't be arsed to repeat it.

He's dead serious but later he'll tell you he's joking or he doesn't care. LOL.