shopping cart empty
All Cats Are Beautiful.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      6/6/2020 8:16:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 618
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos961
+8 details
A couple of pictures of my cats.

#52 (permalink)      6/7/2020 12:19:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6927
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos3921
gph61 wrote:

martinc wrote:
gph61 wrote:
martinc wrote:
GeneralGoldberg wrote:
Wow you actually find the time to spend on facebook as well.

Figures...catboyThese people are pathetic.

The quoted needs to go back to America school to brush up on English and learn how to think straight in general.

The quoter is a pathetic little closed minded fool that appears to have stopped intellectually maturing very early on in life. 'catboy'? Wtf is that supposed to mean fool? Are cats a threat to your masculinity or what?

OK,catlady then...sorry for misgendering youBecause cats are feminine and dogs are masculine? By your stupid "logic" I'm bisexual because I've always had both. Doing the math I've actually had more dogs than cats because at one time I had 3 dogs, a cat, a road rescue painted turtle, a budgie and 2 raccoons. That makes me what? A pansexual in your feeble little mind?

You're wasting your life on stupid shit. Wake up.

Putting words in my mouth are ya?

Psychopath behavior but heh, I already knew that.

non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#53 (permalink)      6/7/2020 12:33:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
martinc wrote:

gph61 wrote:
martinc wrote:
gph61 wrote:
martinc wrote:
GeneralGoldberg wrote:
Wow you actually find the time to spend on facebook as well.

Figures...catboyThese people are pathetic.

The quoted needs to go back to America school to brush up on English and learn how to think straight in general.

The quoter is a pathetic little closed minded fool that appears to have stopped intellectually maturing very early on in life. 'catboy'? Wtf is that supposed to mean fool? Are cats a threat to your masculinity or what?

OK,catlady then...sorry for misgendering youBecause cats are feminine and dogs are masculine? By your stupid "logic" I'm bisexual because I've always had both. Doing the math I've actually had more dogs than cats because at one time I had 3 dogs, a cat, a road rescue painted turtle, a budgie and 2 raccoons. That makes me what? A pansexual in your feeble little mind?

You're wasting your life on stupid shit. Wake up.

Putting words in my mouth are ya?

Psychopath behavior but heh, I already knew that.

Hey trumptard, you're nothing to me. I just don't care if you exist. Why not quit with this pathetic little obsession you have with me and get a life?

Edited on 6/7/2020 at 7:48 AM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#54 (permalink)      6/7/2020 12:34:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Come to think of it, one less trumptard in the world is a good thing. I'd rather you didn't exist. Stop obsessing over me and get a life loser.
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#55 (permalink)      6/7/2020 4:40:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fujiibear
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 12916
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos52790
+7 details

My fave ad ever.

For those who prefer their cat with a bit more 'dog' (not me btw), tho' I do have one female who thinks she is a Rottweiler & growls at strangers who come to the door ;o)

Gorgeous second photo Gatok!

Edited on 6/7/2020 at 4:42 AM. Reason: eta
Scammers Gotta Scam! How To Keep Idiots In Suspense.'Wink'
#56 (permalink)      6/7/2020 5:03:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4392
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#57 (permalink)      6/7/2020 5:39:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2574
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1039
+2 details

Don't be as stupid as """"George Floyd mourners"""", this thread isn't about cats at all, it was created by commie criminal with sole purpose to express his hatred toward police who don't let him to set nearby shopping center on fire and collect some """"freebies"""" from there.

All
Cats
Are
Beautiful

The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#58 (permalink)      6/7/2020 7:46:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4392
+1 details
pewpew wrote:

Don't be as stupid as """"George Floyd mourners"""", this thread isn't about cats at all, it was created by commie criminal with sole purpose to express his hatred toward police who don't let him to set nearby shopping center on fire and collect some """"freebies"""" from there.

All
Cats
Are
Beautiful

The acronym ACAB stands for "All Cops Are Bastards" and is a slogan of long standing in the skinhead subculture.

Source. Anti-Defamation League.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#59 (permalink)      6/7/2020 7:54:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fujiibear
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 12916
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos52790
+5 details

🙄
Scammers Gotta Scam! How To Keep Idiots In Suspense.'Wink'
#60 (permalink)      6/7/2020 7:20:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LovelyBerta
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 388
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1266
+5 details
Thanks Gatok for the nice pictures.

Edited on 6/8/2020 at 4:52 AM. Reason:
#61 (permalink)      6/8/2020 10:41:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 8336
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos19508
+3 details
The striped one is a tabby, right? I don't think we have a word for it where I live. Nice pictures indeed.