shopping cart empty
Is anyone actually ordering?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#101 (permalink)      6/12/2020 11:00:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lemaster
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 59
  • Reviews 51
  • Kudos18
Ok so I place an order with like 6 items all say in stock and still do,however at least 1 item always is not ready to ship when all others are.so I cancel the one item holding up shipment and choose refund as gift certificate code.but I don't get the full amount on gift certificate it then says it was for upgraded shipping cost & takes some of my refund when everything was ships to USA free.only way to get all my money back is to cancel the entire order & start over again
#102 (permalink)      6/13/2020 4:31:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5473
lemaster wrote:

Ok so I place an order with like 6 items all say in stock and still do,however at least 1 item always is not ready to ship when all others are.so I cancel the one item holding up shipment and choose refund as gift certificate code.but I don't get the full amount on gift certificate it then says it was for upgraded shipping cost & takes some of my refund when everything was ships to USA free.only way to get all my money back is to cancel the entire order & start over again

Hello lemaster,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Yes, the stock status of some items we listed before, which isn't changed automatically. So when you place the order, the stock still shows "in stock". About the item ETA of your new order, I will ask our related staff first then send a message for you on Monday. Thank you.

#103 (permalink)      6/13/2020 6:58:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hwrds
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 40
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos20
New orders arriving in quite good times via PostNL.
Shipped 22-5 delivered 13-6 (includes 6 days lost by RM)
Ordered 10-6 Pre advised PostNL 13-6 (about 5/6 days to arrive in Holland)
ordered 12-6 at shippers warehouse 13-6

Still a couple of old orders floating about somewhere 51 days and 44 days in transit but giving up on them for now. probably on the bottom of the pile in the vid
Parcels