shopping cart empty
Current Events
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#3701 (permalink)      7/25/2020 4:31:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
airwinny wrote:

gph61 wrote:
Vaping is different and new. People are naturally fearful of different and new. They're slow to be comfortable with and tend to say misinformed things about anything different and new.
That's not how journalism works.

gph61 wrote:
Watch the damn clip.
No.
Then I'm done wasting my time.

Good. I was getting tired of you continuously running at the cardboard cutout of me in your head with nonsense like Obama is the same as the Republicans and their made for tv, Fox news brown shirts.

I'm also tired of you refusing to admit when you're wrong and completely ignoring all of my direct questions while you demand that I watch some video you like.

It's easier to maintain a delusion than it is to look at it face on.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#3702 (permalink)      7/25/2020 5:02:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
airwinny
Member
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8373
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos30521
gph61 wrote:

I'm also tired of you refusing to admit when you're wrong and completely ignoring all of my direct questions while you demand that I watch some video you like.

It's easier to maintain a delusion than it is to look at it face on.


It's because your questions are idiotic. "Prove this conspiracy that I just strawmanned into existence".
I've shown you evidence of US intelligence using media, time and time again, to influence public opinion, to lie us into wars.

I've shown you how Syria was an atrocity, how Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezuela were atrocities. And every single time you've simply dismissed my factual, evidence based sources.
I've shown you how the intelligence agencies have consistently backpedaled on their Russian hoax BS, and each time you've dismissed the factual sources.
Now I've shown you a clip, of a CIA agent who, in detail, explains how the CIA uses the media to misinform you, and you dismiss it without even watching.

What you want is a unicorn: as evidence for you being lied to, you want the sources that lie to you (the only ones you trust), to report on how they're lying to you. That's an impenetrable bubble. You do you.

#3703 (permalink)      7/25/2020 5:10:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822

It's because your questions are idiotic. "Prove this conspiracy that I just strawmanned into existence". 

You're claiming a global news conspiracy run by billionaires that own some of them. The burden of proof is on you to bring evidence for your conspiracy claim.

The rest of your post is just running away and not dealing with my direct questions. Explain all the government-owned news agencies all the way around the globe that are making the exact same truth claims.

And ffs Russia is not a hoax. Their attacks on both America and France are well-documented. You and still me are about the only people on this board willing to make this frankly delusional claim.

Why aren't you sticking to your claim of giving up?

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#3704 (permalink)      7/25/2020 9:53:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Too loud? Is that a thing within the limits of your ear drums?


Edited on 7/25/2020 at 10:19 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#3705 (permalink)      7/26/2020 3:50:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10877
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16806
+1 details
gph61 wrote:

And ffs Russia is not a hoax. Their attacks on both America and France are well-documented. You and still me are about the only people on this board willing to make this frankly delusional claim.




Umm, no. Quite a few of us have been telling you this for a few years now.

It was AirWhiny and Poohbear that most supported your conspiracy theory about Russia a few years ago. Today, just Poohbear.


But whether they really supported it or just viewed it as a potential way to take down Trump, only they can answer.


Edited on 7/26/2020 at 3:52 AM. Reason:
....
#3706 (permalink)      7/26/2020 9:09:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
c411um
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 2276
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos2286
+2 details

You're claiming a global news conspiracy run by billionaires that own some of them. The burden of proof is on you to bring evidence for your conspiracy claim.



You've mentioned Murdoch numerous times, moron.

There's stupid, and then there's Trump Derangement Syndrome stupid
#3707 (permalink)      12/8/2020 9:17:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Here's my first post deleted from page 264 that prompted airwinny's delusional rants that he has yet to own or double down on:

Brown shirts:



Fox news has been rattling on about Portland for weeks and it really started escalating over the last 4 or 5 days. Everything they rattle on about for long enough and hard enough requires political backing from dirtbag Republican politicians looking to retain their power. It gives the delusional base someone to hate and keeps their harebrained minds off of the history making disastrous response to the pandemic that will be talked about for hundreds of years to come. Pa-thetic.

Now that the federal government is using the military for not only political purposes but delusional political purposes, I can no longer accurately describe America as a banana republic because it's not fair to banana republics. Banana republics are led by giant assholes but none are delusional idiots. They are cold, calculating, power mad fools. Ironically, it is the strong arms of liberal democracy that keep this wanna be tinpot dictator twit from being forcefully removed.
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.