shopping cart empty
Anyone seen Priti Patel...?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      4/14/2020 6:22:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PaulToMyFreinds
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 190
  • Reviews 105
  • Kudos261
Scientists in NZ have found a new use for sheep. It's called wool.
#42 (permalink)      4/14/2020 6:30:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6442
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9462
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
#43 (permalink)      4/14/2020 4:04:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape_monkie
  • JoinedMay 2019
  • Posts 96
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos61
+3 details
Andy.lion wrote:

vape_monkie wrote:
Welcome back @Andy.Lion...I thought you had most probably abandoned FT forum, forever...Its good to have you back.

PS - Hoping that you and yours are safe.

I just have loads better things to do than laugh at the gammon wall on here right now, just popping my head in while my concrete footings dry...

I'm one of the lucky ones, 80% of my wage on furlough is more than enough to live on and we're having a lot of fun on our lockdown 'staycation' as the weather is fine.

Hope you and yours are safe too.

Hahahaha....Enjoy the show or the frand Guckery as I like to call it.

Glad to hear that things are well at your end... We are holding up okay, at least for now. Sadly, we are way past the event horizon with the virus situation and as expected, these clowns are having a hard time accepting that still. No Choice but to take it as it comes.

Stay safe brother.

#44 (permalink)      4/14/2020 5:51:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11319
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos31292
+2 details
vape_monkie wrote:

Hahahaha....Enjoy the show or the frand Guckery as I like to call it.

Glad to hear that things are well at your end... We are holding up okay, at least for now. Sadly, we are way past the event horizon with the virus situation and as expected, these clowns are having a hard time accepting that still. No Choice but to take it as it comes.

Stay safe brother.

Yup, we are two weeks behind the curve here, shutting non-essential business and public spaces earlier would have reduced cases by around half but the country is run by self-serving idiots and nobody was willing to stick their neck out because they're more worried about how it will look on their CV and the balance sheets.

Meanwhile, I got out on the bike today for some "essential" shopping; venison, concrete bolts, a 12mm SDS+ bit, 6 cans of craft IPA, Pinot Grigio and flowers for the missus. It's amazing what you can get tucked away when you need to and the 5-0 were too busy stopping cars full of idiots to notice my 'non-standard' exhaust haha!

You look after yourself dude.

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#45 (permalink)      4/15/2020 12:38:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19250
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21739
pmf...weak man weak.
#46 (permalink)      4/15/2020 2:26:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PaulToMyFreinds
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 190
  • Reviews 105
  • Kudos261
Just enjoying myself. Unlike you, who is always so full of bile and hate, repeating the same unoriginal stuff over and over ad nauseam. Usually people who hate so much, hate themselves most of all.
#47 (permalink)      4/15/2020 4:07:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11319
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos31292
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#48 (permalink)      4/15/2020 5:35:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PaulToMyFreinds
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 190
  • Reviews 105
  • Kudos261
No idea. I don't read that much stuff on here, but Shelagh's a name I know - isn't she someone else now? And I have no idea who poodles is. Anyway, I've just cancelled another order because 3 out of 4 items have gone to restocking, so I'm going to give this place a miss for a while. Toodle-pip.
#49 (permalink)      4/15/2020 5:49:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4065
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4347
+1 details
Andy.lion wrote:

Where on earth is the home secretary?

Hiding out with Daniel Ortega, binge watching Dispatches from Elsewhere.

Edited on 4/15/2020 at 6:06 AM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#50 (permalink)      4/15/2020 5:51:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19250
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21739
how's this pmf still no ventilators for the NHS while the govt fafs around like headless chickens.

what's unoriginal pmf the listing of the many empty hollow brexiteer slogans, is that what you find boring? or just deeply embarrassing.?

cue...weak sheep jibe.

Edited on 4/15/2020 at 5:52 AM. Reason:
#51 (permalink)      4/15/2020 8:07:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10617
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16352
+1 details
PaulToMyFreinds wrote:

No idea. I don't read that much stuff on here, but Shelagh's a name I know - isn't she someone else now? And I have no idea who poodles is. Anyway, I've just cancelled another order because 3 out of 4 items have gone to restocking, so I'm going to give this place a miss for a while. Toodle-pip.

No idea what that was about but assume Andy.Lion brought up my name in his now deleted post.

I am Shelagh.