@Anniepan - Staff. Close up the topic. Thank you.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1121 (permalink)      3/15/2020 7:51:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

gph61 wrote:
I, GPH61 make up lies abut people all day long, day in, day out, 24/7 but cry like a stuck pig when I incorrectly suggest someone lied about me.

if you have anything new to offer regarding the Covid virus, please feel free to add a post

Nothing at this time but thank you for your keen interest in my posts.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#1122 (permalink)      3/15/2020 7:56:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 8866
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos20396
+3 details
Still.Me wrote:

Um noooo. I didn't lie.

I have no clue what you are talking about, but you probably did lie, as usual.

"My brain is still in recovery mode from taking in so many high level, important ideas" - Dave Rubin
#1123 (permalink)      3/15/2020 8:12:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#1124 (permalink)      3/15/2020 8:17:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
+1 details
At one time I even uploaded an on the spot cash on hand pic forcing the lunatic to ramble on about how much cash her sugar daddy carries. You're a slanderous asshole, just stop.

Edited on 3/15/2020 at 8:18 PM. Reason:
#1125 (permalink)      3/15/2020 8:21:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26259
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos21049
+4 details
Appears someone is off their meds today...
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#1126 (permalink)      3/15/2020 8:23:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
+2 details
Vapor wrote:

Oh look, another one that bends over and presents when some headcase starts lying about them. I am not you. You be you.

#1127 (permalink)      3/15/2020 8:39:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
+2 details
The truth about the trailer story is years ago I stated that I renovated and sold a house, bought a mobilehome, a lot and materials outright and built another house by myself.

It was in response to slanderous attacks from another asshole since gone from here. This lunatic has morphed that single statement in their facts optional head to me living in a trailer park in Muskoka.

The Muskoka bit was morphed in her fact free head from when I once stated that I like doing sunny and cold winter day motorcycle rides in Muskoka.

This is just me. This slanderous pos does this delusional nonsense with dozens of people here. Her constant lies, attacks and troll encouragement is a cancer on this forum.
#1128 (permalink)      3/15/2020 9:37:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26259
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos21049
+3 details

It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#1129 (permalink)      3/15/2020 9:58:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mandela
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 316
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos129
+2 details
gph61 wrote:

The truth about the trailer story is years ago I stated that I renovated and sold a house, bought a mobilehome, a lot and materials outright and built another house by myself.

It was in response to slanderous attacks from another asshole since gone from here. This lunatic has morphed that single statement in their facts optional head to me living in a trailer park in Muskoka.

The Muskoka bit was morphed in her fact free head from when I once stated that I like doing sunny and cold winter day motorcycle rides in Muskoka.

This is just me. This slanderous pos does this delusional nonsense with dozens of people here. Her constant lies, attacks and troll encouragement is a cancer on this forum.

Please don't start posting a map of where you live again screeching northern Ontario for days on end.

#1130 (permalink)      3/15/2020 10:18:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
Mandela wrote:

gph61 wrote:

Please don't start posting a map of where you live again screeching northern Ontario for days on end.

Take a long walk on a short pier white trash. I'll ram lies back down the liar's throat at my leisure, thank you for your understanding.

#1131 (permalink)      3/15/2020 10:21:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32396
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64310
+3 details
Vapor wrote:

And appears to be stalking forum members.

*nodding*

https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg