Don't expect any deliveries till March from China....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      2/15/2020 12:36:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Load64
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos11
Some conspiracy theory...
I've been reading in french article's comments that some people think the coronavirus is an attack against China.
Surprisingly no one of them have mentioned the Donald Trump's tweet covfefe :"Despite the constant negative press covfefe" and "Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!
I know, it's Cov fever! :p
According to the conspiracy theory, this may be the proof that the coronavirus is an attack from the USA in order to get the last oil reserve without been see....

Just to clarify, i'm just joking. We never know.
#72 (permalink)      2/16/2020 12:35:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19250
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21739
yoshy if you hate communists and china in particular why do you give them money by shopping here?
#73 (permalink)      2/16/2020 1:59:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos807
Hey guys my package just showed up in NYC from China. Just stay patient and stop spreading fear.
Squonklife
#74 (permalink)      2/16/2020 2:01:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3171
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3193
+1 details
I don't like how they are managing the situation there
and also I don't like the cuisine because they are eating 'crazy' food from my point of view.
Who said that I hate them?
About buying- at the moment is cheaper than the rest.

If you have power to watch, those are some sick bastards:

Edited on 2/16/2020 at 3:00 PM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#75 (permalink)      2/16/2020 3:33:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2316
  • Reviews 291
  • Kudos510
You eat cows man!
Those are fat ,dirty,and totally disgusting to Asian people!
Each to his own!
#76 (permalink)      2/16/2020 3:42:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2316
  • Reviews 291
  • Kudos510
+1 details
Stop the suffering!
We all can live without the pain.
The Barbaric practice of eating animals must stop.
#77 (permalink)      2/16/2020 6:12:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26103
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20950
March is optimistic... It is going to take some time to get all the wheels rolling... A few packages that set in containers ready for jet bellies through the holiday, have slipped through... FT not having much for inventory will depend on who knows how many others to get operations up and running so they can gather parts to fill orders... Let's not forget the back log of orders and packages jamming the system...

There is normally a bunch of workers who don't come back to work after the holiday and there is a period of time new workers must be trained. Have read it can take as long as three months to get the wheels properly rolling, in a normal year, after the holiday... I'm thinking the numbers that don't come back will be much higher this year... What a challenge it must be...

Eating a cow doesn't require cooking it alive or beating it to death!

Edited on 2/16/2020 at 6:14 PM. Reason:
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#78 (permalink)      2/16/2020 9:12:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3938
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos4457
yoshy262 wrote:

I don't like how they are managing the situation there and also I don't like the cuisine because they are eating 'crazy' food from my point of view.Who said that I hate them? About buying- at the moment is cheaper than the rest.If you have power to watch, those are some sick bastards:

Nah, videos not for me. I know what goes on.

We all know that animal welfare in poorer countries is not a priority. By western standards such treatment of animals is sickening. We have supermarkets, they don't ??
kavon wrote:

You eat cows man!
Those are fat ,dirty,and totally disgusting to Asian people!
Each to his own!

No Kavon, Cows are sacred in the Hindu religion. Muslims eat dead cows.

Currently in India groups within the majority Hindi population are targeting Muslim cow traders. Beating them to death or hanging.

They are known as the Cow Vigilantes

#79 (permalink)      2/16/2020 9:22:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3938
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos4457
And I did watch the vid. I would not recommend watching just before you hit the sack.
#80 (permalink)      2/16/2020 10:52:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19250
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21739
yoshy according to you china is a 'red hell' but you still give them your money...why?
#81 (permalink)      2/17/2020 12:05:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xandwhyisY
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 583
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos512
yoshy262 wrote:

I don't like the cuisine because they are eating 'crazy' food from my point of view

In a country of roughly 1.4 billion people probably less than .01% actually attend this festival. It is not an accurate way to depict the entire nation's eating habits, or their behaviour.

Vapor wrote:

Eating a cow doesn't require cooking it alive or beating it to death!

You are right, it does not require it. That's not to say that things occur in slaughter houses that aren't equally gruesome.
Often animals brutally mutilated, by accident, before being slaughtered. They are raised in factory farms where they are so tightly crammed into their pens that they can barely move. They are transported injured, sick, and diseased unequally horrible conditions.
Did I mention that they live and sleep in their own shit? It's cheaper to herd them into confined spaces without proper bedding and drainage than to fork out the extra $ for things like straw. Plus you get the added bonus of the E coli leaching into the soil and water. You know, it adds some zest to your lettuce and gives your drinking water that extra little kick. The livestock also drinks from the same water table, which probably explains why antibiotics are added to the feed.

I eat meat. I've killed my own meat and I've purchased it from the store. I don't pretend that my culture is statistically more humane to animals just because we've normalized equally fucked up behavior.