shopping cart empty
Current Events
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      10/19/2019 6:44:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8240
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13223
+2 details
If you truly wished to discuss current events you would choose to do so on a political forum. but its apparent to most that you would not last a full day without being banned.

No one would pay any attention to your horsesh*t!

😄
The more you study the more you know... the more you know the more you forget. The more you forget the less you know... so why study?
#32 (permalink)      10/19/2019 6:51:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 28603
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos22638
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

If you truly wished to discuss current events you would choose to do so on a political forum. but its apparent to most that you would not last a full day without being banned.

No one would pay any attention to your horsesh*t!

😄

Oh look, more unsolicited fake claims from a stupid fallacy impaired troll. What were the odds?

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're a fallacy impaired fool. You're simply not worthy of my attention, sorry about your luck.
#33 (permalink)      10/19/2019 9:09:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bootlelad
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2870
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6582
GPH we all love you
#34 (permalink)      10/19/2019 10:07:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 28603
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos22638
+2 details
Pompeo: Trump 'makes decisions and then absorbs data and facts'

The POTUS is unfit to tie his own shoes. Anyone that doesn't have a problem with that is an idiot.
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're a fallacy impaired fool. You're simply not worthy of my attention, sorry about your luck.
#35 (permalink)      10/20/2019 12:38:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 7330
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos16660
+3 details
I don't like to yell at old ladies who have had their brains completely destroyed by the YouTube algorithm, but sometimes I feel compelled to.
#36 (permalink)      10/20/2019 7:12:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 28603
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos22638
+2 details
Way down at the bottom of the front page on Fayesnews.com:

Trump scraps plans to host 2020 G-7 summit at Doral resort amid Dem uproar

The dems saying "don't break the law" is an "uproar"? The Gullible Old Proddies are pro-crime when they're the ones breaking the law.
#37 (permalink)      10/20/2019 8:13:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 28603
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos22638
+3 details
Twit:

I thought I was doing something very good for our Country my business by breaking the law using Trump National Doral, in Miami, for hosting the G-7 Leaders.

FTFY silly Twit.

#38 (permalink)      10/20/2019 10:16:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 7330
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos16660
+4 details
Still.Me wrote:

My three posts in a small subreddit has garnered me more than 350 comments karma whatever that means (some kind of quantified social capital), way better feedback than what I'm getting at this place (y'all owe me a lot of kudos in other words).

Perhaps some people just like being a part of a smaller community, have you ever thought about that. No, you're a fascist so shutting down everything you don't agree with is simply part of your nature, fuck it if you kill off the community in the process.

I don't like to yell at old ladies who have had their brains completely destroyed by the YouTube algorithm, but sometimes I feel compelled to.
#39 (permalink)      10/20/2019 10:28:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 7330
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos16660
+2 details

Another huge rally.
#40 (permalink)      10/20/2019 10:54:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 7330
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos16660
+4 details
The Rising Tides of Climate Fascism

Climate change is too often imagined as religious rapture — instant, just, and painless. Though we understand that sea levels will rise, storms will become more intense, and forest fires more common, we rarely conceive of those tragedies in human terms. Some are brave enough to describe the death toll of climate disaster — but even those who do fail to communicate who will die, and how they will perish. Climate change is not a God. None of its victims will vanish painlessly. They will die painful deaths, and they will do so along racial and economic lines.

Some, perhaps most, will be killed by fascists.

Before his murderous spree, the Christchurch fascist terrorist made exactly such a promise:

The environment is being destroyed by over population, we Europeans are one of the groups that are not over populating the world. The invaders are the ones over populating the world. Kill the invaders, kill the over population and by doing so save the environment.

#41 (permalink)      10/20/2019 6:04:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 28603
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos22638
+2 details
State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton email server

Turns out we didn't need Russia to listen after all, it was just another stupid conspiracy theory for stupid people.