shopping cart empty
Current Events
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:19:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
fujiibear
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 11509
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos46592
+2 details




And you all believed him!
I doubt these guys & the bankrupt farmers share your opinion.

Average hourly earnings were flat in December and were up by just 2.5% over the year as a whole, a much weaker outcome than Wall Street had been anticipating. In this respect, the US and the UK are alike: employment is going up but wages are not, leaving policymakers scratching their heads about what to do next.



Wages are 'static' & some people work 3/4 jobs to put food on the table in reality land.
I know ALL about police brutality, I don't need to read about something I have witnessed, just your guys are a lot more gun happy, had that shooter been black they would still be looking for the bits!.

Whataboutism.

P.R Machine out in force #Release The Real Photo. 'All Advertising Is Good Advertising'
#32 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:22:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Richy7
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 4802
  • Reviews 151
  • Kudos6673
+3 details
viking65 wrote:

Hey poohbear, why not post some of black cops beating on white people, happens just as much but of course not as widely publicised.

Or black cops beating on blacks.




Or this white woman cop that took a beating from a black man and didn't shoot.

Officer beaten on cam, doesn't shoot Chicago police have released video of an officer being beaten by a suspect during an arrest. The officer says she did not shoot, despite being in fear for her life, because she feared media and community scrutiny.



Her narrative is all that matters..... nothing else exists, period.

Some people need to grow a sense of humour
#33 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:24:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Vapor
Member
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 24862
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos19757
+3 details
Todays Numbers ;)

We have low unemployment (3.7%) and more workers coming back into the labor market than in the past 15 years.
We have low inflation (1.7%) and very low inflation on the sectors that matter most to Main Street.
We have high wage growth (3.5%) that continues to climb.
And we have increased disposable income that allows U.S. workers and consumers to purchase goods and services.

The U.S. economy is two-thirds driven by U.S. internal consumer spending. The U.S. consumers are confident and spending…. this means the U.S. economy is strong, and all of the underlying data shows it is only getting stronger.

By far the USA is the worlds hottest economy...
Heaven has a wall and strict immigration policies. Hell has open borders.
#34 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:28:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
fujiibear
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 11509
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos46592
+3 details


Another eg.

And:

Manufacturing is technically already in a recession in the U.S. with a Federal Reserve measure of output declining in two consecutive quarters. ... The slump in demand and output spilled over into the labor market as the ISM's gauge of factory employment fell to 47.4, the lowest level since March 2016.Sep 3, 2019 - Time


Edited on 9/12/2019 at 5:34 PM. Reason: quote
P.R Machine out in force #Release The Real Photo. 'All Advertising Is Good Advertising'
#35 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:30:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26896
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51399
+4 details
Vapor wrote:

Todays Numbers ;)

We have low unemployment (3.7%) and more workers coming back into the labor market than in the past 15 years.
We have low inflation (1.7%) and very low inflation on the sectors that matter most to Main Street.
We have high wage growth (3.5%) that continues to climb.
And we have increased disposable income that allows U.S. workers and consumers to purchase goods and services.

The U.S. economy is two-thirds driven by U.S. internal consumer spending. The U.S. consumers are confident and spending…. this means the U.S. economy is strong, and all of the underlying data shows it is only getting stronger.

By far the USA is the worlds hottest economy...



But but but, the europeans know better than us, even though they don't live here to reap some of the recent benefits. lmao

Me, I'm retiring quite a few years earlier than I thought.

Stocks are doing good, business is booming more than ever, in fact have to much work.

Anyone need a job, I'm hiring?

See even I am helping the economy and unemployment. 😉👍👌😁

http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#36 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:31:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26896
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51399
+4 details
Richy7 wrote:

Her narrative is all that matters..... nothing else exists, period.




http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#37 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:56:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Vapor
Member
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 24862
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos19757
+4 details
viking65 wrote:

See even I am helping the economy and unemployment. 😉👍👌😁



Actually the "you's" are what really matters... For the first time in a long time it is the you's over the multinational corporations...

Heaven has a wall and strict immigration policies. Hell has open borders.
#38 (permalink)      9/12/2019 6:27:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Carlahola
Member
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 6220
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos15743
viking65 wrote:



But but but, the europeans know better than us, even though they don't live here to reap some of the recent benefits. lmao

Me, I'm retiring quite a few years earlier than I thought.

Stocks are doing good, business is booming more than ever, in fact have to much work.

Anyone need a job, I'm hiring?

See even I am helping the economy and unemployment.



Who would apply for a job with a severly retarded job advert like this?

#39 (permalink)      9/12/2019 6:36:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26896
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51399
+3 details
Vapor wrote:

Actually the "you's" are what really matters...




??????








For the first time in a long time it is the you's over the multinational corporations...



Absolutely and plenty small businesses popping up , so healthy competition but still work for all.

We also pay better than big corporations that have fixed salaries.

But we have better quality workers that work and don't just show up and slack off for a paycheck, like I have seen in bigger companies.

http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#40 (permalink)      9/12/2019 6:41:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26896
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51399
+3 details
Carlahola wrote:

Who would apply for a job with a severly retarded job advert like this?




Hopefully not you as you are very much needed here 24/7. lmfao

I have 56 employees and none as retarded as you. ;)




BTW its severely not severly . lmao


Edited on 9/12/2019 at 6:45 PM. Reason:
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#41 (permalink)      9/12/2019 6:49:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Carlahola
Member
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 6220
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos15743
+2 details
viking65 wrote:

..I have 56 employees..



Hang on - not 65???
*giggle*