shopping cart empty
Current Events
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      9/12/2019 2:11:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
McLovinIt
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
TheAtl wrote:

My communist party (Rødt) did rather well in the local elections, a few mayors, 8% in the capital and just under 4% nationally. The biggest winner was our green party (MDG). Center left (AP), center right (KrF, V, H) and our right wing (FrP) all experienced setbacks. Good stuff.

Sounds like your little cuntry needs to watch some Dim Fool videos and edukkkated

#22 (permalink)      9/12/2019 2:51:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 25212
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos19259
Justice Department rejects Andrew McCabe's appeal to avoid prosecution

There could be there there or it could be the POTUS leaning on the scales of justice. It's an indictment on Trump that that's a rational consideration.

My interests include logic and reason. If you have a problem with that that's your problem. Lose the idiotic fallacies, learn how to think and act like a sensible adult, or get lost.
#23 (permalink)      9/12/2019 4:19:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7316
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos27669
+4 details
airwinny wrote:

If Tony Abboud is the best we got, we're doomed. Damn, that was horrible to watch.

Luckily we do have a lot better advocates. Seriously well done:

#24 (permalink)      9/12/2019 4:49:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 24860
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos19751
+3 details
Best “Recession” Ever – MAGAnomics: Inflation 1.7%, Wage Growth +3.5%, Real Worker Earnings +1.8%…

A series of very strong internal economic evaluations today from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) and the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) show the Main Street economy is perfectly positioned with maximum benefit to the U.S. middle-class.

First, despite two years of doomsayer predictions from Wall Street’s professional punditry, saying Trump tariffs on China would create massive inflation…. It Ain’t Happening! Overall year-over-year inflation is hovering around 1.7 percent [Table-A BLS]; that’s a low inflation rate. Rate has firmed up now with less month-over-month fluctuation, and the rate remains consistent.

A couple of important points. First, unleashing the energy sector to drive down overall costs to consumers and industry outputs was a key part of President Trump’s America-First MAGAnomic initiative. Lower energy prices help the worker economy, middle class and average American more than any other sector… Except ‘food at home’.

Which brings us to the second important point. Notice how food prices have very low year-over-year inflation, 0.5 percent. That is a combination of two key issues: low energy costs, and the fracturing of Big Ag hold on the farm production and the export dynamic.

Because the U.S. economy is self-sustaining and self-fulfilling, all of the negative Wall Street multinational impacts are not generally felt in the day-to-day internal Main Street economy. Jobs strong; wages strong; inflation low; disposable income growing; consumer confidence strong; consumer spending strong; etc. etc.

And, and, and…. keep in mind…. this is all happening BEFORE the super-fuel of the new trade agreements hit the economy. That rocket boost hasn’t even started yet.

Never been a better time to be an American than the present... ;)
Heaven has a wall and strict immigration policies. Hell has open borders.
#25 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:00:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26871
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51312
+5 details
gph61 wrote:

I just kick stupid until bleeds and it doesn't get much dumber than me

Thats gotta hurt? lol

http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#26 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:04:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fujiibear
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 11485
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos46530
+2 details

I guess that depends on your perspective and what colour you are, 🤬

Jesus literally said 'Hell Has Gates'...FYI.

P.R Machine out in force #Release The Real Photo. 'All Advertising Is Good Advertising'
#27 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:08:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 24860
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos19751
+4 details
fujiibear wrote:

LOL... Color has nothing to do with it... ;) LOL go read and understand what you try to preach...

#28 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:14:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 4778
  • Reviews 151
  • Kudos6636
+4 details
Vapor wrote:

fujiibear wrote:

LOL... Color has nothing to do with it... ;) LOL go read and understand what you try to preach...

You cant argue against batshit crazy Vapor.

Some people need to grow a sense of humour
#29 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:15:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 24860
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos19751
+4 details
Oh and if you wonder the difference in those events does start with the letter "C"... Just not color... Camera... Every cop in the country knows Walmart is a hotbed of cameras... Trust me the wrong group of law officers will beat the heck out of any one they feel the need if they feel they can get away with it, it certainly isn't color based... Generally smart ass based... ;)

Edited on 9/12/2019 at 5:17 PM. Reason:
#30 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:18:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26871
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51312
+4 details
Hey poohbear, why not post some of black cops beating on white people, happens just as much but of course not as widely publicised.

Or black cops beating on blacks.

Or this white woman cop that took a beating from a black man and didn't shoot.

Officer beaten on cam, doesn't shoot Chicago police have released video of an officer being beaten by a suspect during an arrest. The officer says she did not shoot, despite being in fear for her life, because she feared media and community scrutiny.
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#31 (permalink)      9/12/2019 5:19:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fujiibear
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 11485
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos46530
+2 details

And you all believed him!
I doubt these guys & the bankrupt farmers share your opinion.

Average hourly earnings were flat in December and were up by just 2.5% over the year as a whole, a much weaker outcome than Wall Street had been anticipating. In this respect, the US and the UK are alike: employment is going up but wages are not, leaving policymakers scratching their heads about what to do next.

Wages are 'static' & some people work 3/4 jobs to put food on the table in reality land.
I know ALL about police brutality, I don't need to read about something I have witnessed, just your guys are a lot more gun happy, had that shooter been black they would still be looking for the bits!.

Whataboutism.

P.R Machine out in force #Release The Real Photo. 'All Advertising Is Good Advertising'