shopping cart empty
Current Events
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1431 (permalink)      8/25/2019 12:09:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 24714
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos18980
gph61 wrote:

Not one of these simpletons has ever filled in part 2 in their master plan:

1) Increase the tax burden on the American consumer.

2) ............................

3) China recognizes intellectual property and stops artificially manipulating the yen.

That's just empirically true. You can speculate into #1 almost inevitable retaliatory strikes on your industry that, AT BEST, aren't permanently weakened.

FAYES!

Edited on 8/25/2019 at 12:30 PM. Reason:
My interests include logic and reason. If you have a problem with that that's your problem. Lose the idiotic fallacies, learn how to think and act like a sensible adult, or get lost.
#1432 (permalink)      8/25/2019 12:11:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 24714
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos18980
There you go fcking yourself up with that goddamn American exceptionalism sht again. Fckn stupid.
My interests include logic and reason. If you have a problem with that that's your problem. Lose the idiotic fallacies, learn how to think and act like a sensible adult, or get lost.
#1433 (permalink)      8/25/2019 12:33:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 24714
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos18980
Next on PBS, The Exceptionally American Recession.

Sponsored by, Jesus Christ.

Edited on 8/25/2019 at 12:42 PM. Reason:
#1434 (permalink)      8/25/2019 1:27:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 24714
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos18980
I should probably elaborate, this is their actual plan:

1) Increase the tax burden on the American consumer.

2) Liberally sprinkle exceptional American fairy dust here.

3) China jumps and hopes it's high enough because exceptional American fairy dust is by far the most exceptional fairy dust on the planet.

The economically disastrous bit is, this delusion is almost as strong in dems. It's team stupid wondering why the world isn't reacting like Oliver Twist.

Edited on 8/25/2019 at 4:21 PM. Reason:
#1435 (permalink)      8/25/2019 2:25:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 24714
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos18980
This is the top CNN headline, with a half dozen accompanying articles, because stupid sells:

Joe Walsh will run against Trump in GOP primary

Governor Weld didn't get anything like that when he announced because he doesn't come pre-packaged with a laundry list of incredibly stupid ideas to talk about.

You should want rational and intelligent politicians that you don't even think about because they're just doing their damn job. Not science denying, unhinged nutcases like this idiot and Trump.

Edited on 8/25/2019 at 4:23 PM. Reason:
#1436 (permalink)      8/25/2019 4:16:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 24714
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos18980
If there is such a thing that can be described as American exceptionalism I can tell you what it's not. It's not a trait inherent in a specific group of fat and happy humans found on a specific land mass on the planet. If there is such a thing as American exceptionalism it's a verb, not a noun.

Imo this bipartisan lapse into delusion is a product of genetic entitlement. Would happen to any group in that situation. Get rid of the genetic entitlements and get rid of the counterproductive nonsense they produce, like this daft zombie march into recession.
#1437 (permalink)      8/25/2019 4:58:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 24714
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos18980
A Russian has no more right to Crimea than a Samoan. Genetic entitlement is a massively harmful, immature delusion. In this case it's pushing the world toward recession.
#1438 (permalink)      8/25/2019 6:54:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 17588
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos19851
+2 details
SS LIED again...

I do not support anyone that would yell "the jews will not replace us"

oh yes you did by pushing the 'good people on both sides' line....their chants where clear and obvious at the time...now maybe you did your usual 'post the rightard party line without thinking' and as usual your stupidity bit back but no amount of dissembling will make it go away
#1439 (permalink)      8/25/2019 7:03:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 5326
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos8509
The people yelling jews will not replace us were not the only people there that day.

I havent any doubt that inbetween all of those yelling that, that there were good people, scattered throughout. Just as there are both good and bad people interspersed throughout the ANTIFA side.

Really simple to understand, at least to sane people away from the group of you rabid leftist trolls.

You can cry and cry and cry about that for the next few years though. 😂

Edited on 8/25/2019 at 7:04 PM. Reason: both good and bad, I should have said
Radical Leftism fried its brain! If you haven't been called a racist by a crazy leftist, you're doing something wrong!!!
#1440 (permalink)      8/25/2019 11:33:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 24714
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos18980
Trump said Canada and US “are going to be really significantly expanding our trade when USMCA is done".

What? Significantly expand how? There's already a free trade agreement in place. If you want to significantly expand and trade your stuff across the border you are free to significantly expand and trade your stuff across the border.

As usual when it comes to Trump, that statement is just verbal diarrhea. It's meaningless nonsense. The idiot says any old thing that he thinks sounds good in the moment.
#1441 (permalink)      8/26/2019 12:14:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
c411um
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 1970
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos1788
What would you do with your pathetic existence if he didn't say such things?
You are nothing without the God Emperor.
There's stupid, and then there's Trump Derangement Syndrome stupid