shopping cart empty
Things to like about Ireland
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      3/14/2019 4:29:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
Member
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 16626
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos19087
+1 details
no eric it's not a 'slag the irish' stream it's an irish people hilariously try foreign food, shoulda looked it up first shouldnt ya?
#32 (permalink)      3/14/2019 4:34:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 8300
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9316
+2 details
Vostock wrote:

no eric it's not a 'slag the irish' stream it's an irish people hilariously try foreign food, shoulda looked it up first shouldnt ya?


why would I slag on the Irish?

Many in this country call that land their ancestral home. If you listen close you can recognize the similarities in Appalachian speech here with those in Ireland today.

#33 (permalink)      3/14/2019 4:37:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
javyn
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 12379
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos19008
+1 details
ericbnc wrote:

"This woman is a coward and a liar. Her replies are so dim-witted its sad."
#34 (permalink)      3/14/2019 4:37:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
lightofjah
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 4284
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos4477
+2 details
Laura whitmore and George best oh and Roy Keane
25.0000° N, 71.0000° W
#35 (permalink)      3/14/2019 4:48:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Carlahola
Member
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 5446
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos14580
Hello LoJ,
haven't seen you for a while...
*waving*

Edited on 3/14/2019 at 4:49 PM. Reason:
#36 (permalink)      3/14/2019 4:50:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
Member
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 16626
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos19087
+2 details
and Liverpool is the biggest city in Ireland....your point eric is...................
#37 (permalink)      3/14/2019 4:51:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 8300
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9316
+2 details
Vostock wrote:

and Liverpool is the biggest city in Ireland....your point eric is...................


what is yours first?

#38 (permalink)      3/14/2019 5:00:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
javyn
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 12379
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos19008
+1 details
ericbnc wrote:


Edited on 3/14/2019 at 5:00 PM. Reason:
"This woman is a coward and a liar. Her replies are so dim-witted its sad."
#39 (permalink)      3/14/2019 5:03:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 8300
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9316
+2 details
but javyn, what about your full house lori thread? There might be a reply soon.

Which will come first, a call from the temp agency or a response to you?
#40 (permalink)      3/14/2019 5:05:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
javyn
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 12379
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos19008
+1 details
ericbnc wrote:

"This woman is a coward and a liar. Her replies are so dim-witted its sad."
#41 (permalink)      3/14/2019 5:13:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Lost_In_Space
Member
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 4682
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos19981
+5 details
I like Irish music and how their culture is so lyrical and poetic.

I like drinking Guinness and whistling tunes while fist-fighting -- but no more fighting.

Love red hair and freckles.

Also love the Irish tradition of "story telling," known throughout the rest of the world as the fine art of "bullshitting."

Edited on 3/14/2019 at 5:14 PM. Reason:
Ad astra