shopping cart empty
Islam or Russia?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      3/9/2019 8:55:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 6802
  • Reviews 187
  • Kudos25901
+2 details
Putin: "You'll be punished if you insult me, or my politics".
Islamic countries: "You'll be punished if you insult Islam".
Facebook: "Your little post on the internet will be deleted if you post what we clearly defined as hate speech or inciting violence".

Anyone who thinks the latter is similar to the first two, needs their head examined.
#32 (permalink)      3/9/2019 8:58:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SoyBoy
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 3771
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3084
Never been to the Philippines, but being beautifully attracts terrorists and the likes of CNN69. This is problematic. A firm CIA presence must be maintained, no dregs from the previous administration
#33 (permalink)      3/9/2019 8:58:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21821
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos17500
Bump for the thinking impaired:

SoyBoy wrote:

"Those atheists have a nice country, I think I might live there," said noone ever

There's stupid and then there's christarded vodkatwat stupid:

If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#34 (permalink)      3/9/2019 9:01:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 3099
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos6122
+1 details

Facebook: "Your little post on the internet will be deleted if you post what we clearly defined as hate speech or inciting violence".

Anyone who thinks the latter is similar to the first two, needs their head examined.

It will always start somewhere and needs to be caught before it is allowed to be taken further.

Canada = Jordan Peterson = Bill C-16...

#35 (permalink)      3/9/2019 9:02:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21821
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos17500
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

It will always start somewhere and needs to be caught before it is allowed to be taken further.

you couldn't think straight if your life depended on it

If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#36 (permalink)      3/9/2019 9:03:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SoyBoy
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 3771
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3084
More proactive measures are needed in response to Anti-Semetism. Lieutenant colonel Ralph Peters needs to be activated. Base him in Malaysia to head the operation

Crazy can only be defeated with crazy

Edited on 3/9/2019 at 9:05 AM. Reason:
#37 (permalink)      3/9/2019 9:07:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21821
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos17500
SoyBoy wrote:

More proactive measures are needed in response to Anti-Semetism. Lieutenant colonel Ralph Peters needs to be activated. Base him in Malaysia to head the operationCrazy can only be defeated with crazy

Bump for the thinking impaired:

SoyBoy wrote:

"Those atheists have a nice country, I think I might live there," said noone ever

#38 (permalink)      3/9/2019 9:08:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 6802
  • Reviews 187
  • Kudos25901
+5 details
Still.Me wrote:

Sigh. Just google "slippery slope fallacy".

#39 (permalink)      3/9/2019 9:19:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 24700
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos19468
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

Canada = Jordan Peterson = Bill C-16...

Exactly...

Heaven has a wall and strict immigration policies. Hell has open borders.
#40 (permalink)      3/9/2019 9:19:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SoyBoy
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 3771
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3084
+1 details
airwinny wrote:

Putin: "You'll be punished if you insult me, or my politics".
Islamic countries: "You'll be punished if you insult Islam".

vvvv
gph61 wrote:

It's called "hate crimes". The same laws are in place in the US.

Edited on 3/9/2019 at 9:21 AM. Reason:
#41 (permalink)      3/9/2019 9:27:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21821
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos17500
+1 details
SoyBoy wrote:

airwinny wrote:Putin: "You'll be punished if you insult me, or my politics".Islamic countries: "You'll be punished if you insult Islam".Facebook: "Your little post on the internet will be deleted if you post what we clearly defined as hate speech or inciting violence".Anyone who thinks the latter is similar to the first two, needs their head examined.vvvvgph61 wrote:It's called "hate crimes". The same laws are in place in the US.

have you never heard of American hate crime laws or are you just incredibly stupid as you demonstrate quite clearly here?

SoyBoy wrote: