shopping cart empty
Thanks AnniePan for the Clairfication
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      3/7/2019 10:09:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
Member
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 21377
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos40667
+2 details
What is the problem?

#32 (permalink)      3/7/2019 10:19:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
SoyBoy
Member
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 3771
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3084
+2 details
Is it a problem?
#33 (permalink)      3/7/2019 10:26:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
Member
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 21377
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos40667
+1 details
When did it first start? What led you to be here raging against customers coming in and out?

#34 (permalink)      3/7/2019 10:53:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 16884
  • Reviews 892
  • Kudos19499
+1 details
wuwei.ap wrote:

Surely this could have been done in a ticket instead of making light of a new member...

Had the thread starter been almost anyone else you wouldn't have said the same thing.

wuwei.ap wrote:

On any other forum this would be called a "call out thread"...

This isn't any other forum and again, had the thread starter been almost anyone else you wouldn't have said the same thing.


Edited on 3/7/2019 at 10:56 PM. Reason:
"On FT facts mean nothing, it's all about the narrative." - airwinny 2018. "I don't insult people. I describe them." - fujiibear 4/4/2019. LMFAO https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/RVsgg4KZ/file.html
#35 (permalink)      3/7/2019 10:58:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 16884
  • Reviews 892
  • Kudos19499
+1 details
wuwei.ap wrote:

When did it first start? What led you to be here raging against customers coming in and out?

What led you to be here raging against forum members you don't like for starting a thread and asking valid questions?

"On FT facts mean nothing, it's all about the narrative." - airwinny 2018. "I don't insult people. I describe them." - fujiibear 4/4/2019. LMFAO https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/RVsgg4KZ/file.html
#36 (permalink)      3/7/2019 11:09:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
Member
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 21377
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos40667
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

wuwei.ap wrote:

Surely this could have been done in a ticket instead of making light of a new member...


Had the thread starter been almost anyone else you wouldn't have said the same thing.
wuwei.ap wrote:

On any other forum this would be called a "call out thread"...


This isn't any other forum and again, had the thread starter been almost anyone else you wouldn't have said the same thing.



Had the same thing been posted by someone else you wouldn't have responded, so your point is moot if we go by your standards...

This thread is a continuation of a thread you and Shelaghstone were on where you were paranoid about the new staff member being an alt despite the sound objections of other which proved to be correct. You were wrong and no amount of sidestepping can change that as much as you'd like to make it someone else's problem.







Edited on 3/7/2019 at 11:10 PM. Reason:
#37 (permalink)      3/7/2019 11:10:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
SoyBoy
Member
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 3771
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3084
+2 details
Weewee you need to go back to your counsellor and explore other employment possibilities. Your counsellor is doing a good job I've noticed a remarkable improvement but he/she is wrong about you being able to work in the industry too. Maybe he/she is hoping you'll work that out for yourself.

Edited on 3/7/2019 at 11:14 PM. Reason:
#38 (permalink)      3/7/2019 11:13:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 16884
  • Reviews 892
  • Kudos19499
+1 details
I see you're deflecting in order not to answer the questions.

Paranoid much, wu?
"On FT facts mean nothing, it's all about the narrative." - airwinny 2018. "I don't insult people. I describe them." - fujiibear 4/4/2019. LMFAO https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/RVsgg4KZ/file.html
#39 (permalink)      3/7/2019 11:15:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
Member
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 21377
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos40667
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

wuwei.ap wrote:

When did it first start? What led you to be here raging against customers coming in and out?


What led you to be here raging against forum members you don't like for starting a thread and asking valid questions?



Are you Soybean?

#40 (permalink)      3/7/2019 11:16:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
SoyBoy
Member
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 3771
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3084
+2 details
You're picked the wrong person to practice that shit on. I'm a potato nigger, those tricks are useless on me.
#41 (permalink)      3/7/2019 11:17:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 16884
  • Reviews 892
  • Kudos19499
+2 details
Apparently in wu's mind someone he doesn't like making one comment is deemed as being paranoid.
"On FT facts mean nothing, it's all about the narrative." - airwinny 2018. "I don't insult people. I describe them." - fujiibear 4/4/2019. LMFAO https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/RVsgg4KZ/file.html