shopping cart empty
For the spammers
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/16/2019 11:43:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
patrico1112
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 2138
  • Reviews 436
  • Kudos1960
+2 details
vape8ion wrote:

@pat,
Still tryin to get that SNL job back?

Vape grow up. You and your buddies already ruined this place. Have fun being an asshole all day. I'm off to do something productive with my day off. NO point in being on this shithole excuse for a forum.

A psychopath here threatened to kill me. So I left. You should too. This place and your acct info is not safe.
#12 (permalink)      2/16/2019 11:45:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10880
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos17205
+2 details
Again pat.....

Whole lotta fuck you....just sayin.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#13 (permalink)      2/16/2019 11:45:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 6466
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos9981
+2 details
which is exactly what they want
Regressive Radical Leftism fried its brain!
#14 (permalink)      2/16/2019 11:46:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7498
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos28137
+7 details
viking65 wrote:

And why do you think I spammed?

Oh yeah because like most here I am tired of all this childish fighting/trolling, especially in product threads.

Spamming a forum to "fight spammers" is spamming. You may think your reason is any better than any other spammer, I still have to scroll passed that crap just the same. Your reasons are equally invalid as those of any other spammer.

BTW , I am sure you know who the real spammer is and just let them get away with it and never say a thing about it. SMH

Random assumptions are just that: random assumptions. Based on thin air. And if there's anything that's really ruining this forum, it's people making random assumptions about other people.
I have no clue who spams this place, besides the few who have done it from their own account. Didn't like it when Javyn did it, didn't like it when you did it. Equally stupid.
Who the "big spammer" is, is not my problem anyway. It's not my fault FT sucks at moderating a forum. It shouldn't be anyone's problem who that spammer is, that person should have been banned long, long ago already.

This "discord conspiracy" that you idiots keep pushing, based on a few people who actually try to bring some humor to this place that isn't solely based on worn-out tiresome gifs, is absolutely ludicrous, btw. It's crazily funny to watch, so please don't stop pushing that conspiracy. Just know it's insane.

#15 (permalink)      2/16/2019 11:46:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 27229
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos52710
+3 details

mensch

A mensch is a someone to admire and emulate, someone of noble character. The key to being "a real mensch" is nothing less than character, rectitude, dignity, a sense of what is right, responsible, decorous. (Rosten, Leo. 1968. The Joys of Yiddish. New York: Pocket Books. 237)

So am I troll or a mensch?

Make up your mind already. lol
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#16 (permalink)      2/16/2019 11:46:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10880
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos17205
+3 details

which is exactly what they want

The fukin clueless tryin to lead a blind person......Lo-fukin-L

#17 (permalink)      2/16/2019 11:47:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 27229
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos52710
airwinny wrote:

viking65 wrote:

And why do you think I spammed?

Oh yeah because like most here I am tired of all this childish fighting/trolling, especially in product threads.

Spamming a forum to "fight spammers" is spamming. You may think your reason is any better than any other spammer, I still have to scroll passed that crap just the same. Your reasons are equally invalid as those of any other spammer.

BTW , I am sure you know who the real spammer is and just let them get away with it and never say a thing about it. SMH

Random assumptions are just that: random assumptions. Based on thin air. And if there's anything that's really ruining this forum, it's people making random assumptions about other people.
I have no clue who spams this place, besides the few who have done it from their own account. Didn't like it when Javyn did it, didn't like it when you did it. Equally stupid.
Who the "big spammer" is, is not my problem anyway. It's not my fault FT sucks at moderating a forum. It shouldn't be anyone's problem who that spammer is, that person should have been banned long, long ago already.

This "discord conspiracy" that you idiots keep pushing, based on a few people who actually try to bring some humor to this place that isn't solely based on worn-out tiresome gifs, is absolutely ludicrous, btw. It's crazily funny to watch, so please don't stop pushing that conspiracy. Just know it's insane.

Please don't troll r3p3nt's thread. ;)

#18 (permalink)      2/16/2019 11:48:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10880
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos17205
You are both viking....and I know very well what a mensch is. The admiration still holds, btw, but you are a bit myopic here.
#19 (permalink)      2/16/2019 11:49:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 27229
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos52710
vape8ion wrote:

I never said that

Yes, willing to chastise the folks who despise her bullshit but not willing to chastise her fukin bullshit. Got it...

mensch

A mensch is a someone to admire and emulate, someone of noble character. The key to being "a real mensch" is nothing less than character, rectitude, dignity, a sense of what is right, responsible, decorous. (Rosten, Leo. 1968. The Joys of Yiddish. New York: Pocket Books. 237)

So am I troll or a mensch?

Make up your mind already. lol

Oh and Please stop trolling r3p3nt's thread.

#20 (permalink)      2/16/2019 11:49:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7498
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos28137
+6 details
viking65 wrote:

Please don't troll r3p3nt's thread.

Pointing out how and why your BS is BS, isn't trolling. It's doing the forum a service.

You're welcome.

#21 (permalink)      2/16/2019 11:50:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 27229
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos52710
+1 details
vape8ion wrote:

You are both viking....and I know very well what a mensch is. The admiration still holds, btw, but you are a bit myopic here.

Sigh

Please stop trolling r3p3nt's thread ;)

Edited on 2/16/2019 at 11:51 AM. Reason: