shopping cart empty
Globalist news just in...God Emperor vindicated
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/14/2019 3:34:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 20955
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos17157
+2 details
I don't understand the concern for "globalization".

Factory jobs will move from poverty-stricken stable state to poverty-stricken stable state until they circle the globe or automation removes the need for the cheapest labour, which ever comes first.

Those rust belt jobs are long gone, never coming back and there's absolutely nothing Donald Trump or anyone else can do about it. You need to diversify. I think Obama was trying solar, that might have worked but that's gone now cuz Donnie's bringin back those jobs by burnin good ole' American coal.

On the political end of it, the more interaction and teamwork between countries the less chance of conflict. We need more of that, not less. We need a global government in the not too distant future but not yet.

So jobs are crying over spilt milk and the political end is a net positive and headed in the necessary direction. What am I missing?

Edited on 2/14/2019 at 3:42 PM. Reason:
If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#12 (permalink)      2/14/2019 4:07:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lost_In_Space
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 4622
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos19677
+2 details
I think you're right, G. Politicians can't bring back jobs like magic. I'm all for government investing in retraining people and finding some reasonable way out of us all being replaced by robots and fucked out of a paycheck, but propping up dead-end jobs and obsolete industries is senseless. Infrastructure is always good work, let's build rapid rail n shit. The short cheap bullshit slogans sound better though. "They took our jobs!" is like "Build the wall!" Fits on a hat or bumper sticker.
Ad astra
#13 (permalink)      2/14/2019 4:22:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 20955
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos17157
@bootlelad, what's is "Globalist news" that you have in your title? It sounds an awful lot like nefarious "they" people and their dastardly plot that only really smart people that know where to look on the internet can see through.
If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#14 (permalink)      2/14/2019 4:25:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Karlsson3
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 5652
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos8075
+1 details
There was also no evidence Hitler ever ordered the Holocaust.
Tsirk korgeh, muna perseh, pad'a ala pant, sis kätte saat, panei', ni saakij'
#15 (permalink)      2/14/2019 4:28:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Karlsson3
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 5652
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos8075
+1 details
It is just a coincidence that Trump sucks Putin's caterpillar

Edited on 2/14/2019 at 4:29 PM. Reason:
#16 (permalink)      2/14/2019 4:34:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 4923
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos12421
+1 details
gph61 wrote:

I don't understand the concern for "globalization"

It was never a preoccupation with globalisation per se, that's just how the media chose to frame it to allow them to dismiss it out of hand. The correct term would be The Global Justice Movement and t's was about instituting democratic, bottom up, equitable and fair trade relations in place of those mandated by institutions of global economics such as the World Trade Organization. An economy for the people, not the shareholders. I merely pointed out how the modern right has co-opted much of the rhetoric and made it into yet another nationalistic, xenophobic, anti-Semitic conspiracy theory decades later.

What am I missing?

You are missing a whole fucking lot in my opinion, but I gotta hit the hay.

it's been a long time since i've been me
#17 (permalink)      2/14/2019 4:35:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Karlsson3
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 5652
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos8075
+2 details
I wouldn't be surprised if the US intelligence was so ashamed about the Kremlin boy being elected American president that they don't even want to expose everything
#18 (permalink)      2/14/2019 4:43:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lost_In_Space
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 4622
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos19677
+2 details
Karlsson3 wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if the US intelligence was so ashamed about the Kremlin boy being elected American president that they don't even want to expose everything

No doubt. Part of their campaign was to embarrass us. When Trump is no longer in power and no longer of any service to them, I have a feeling they'll unleash the motherload, maybe even the pee tape and deny it was them who released it. Final nail in the coffin. "Look at your sick President, jerking off while watching hookers pee." Oh man, I don't really want to see that myself lol.

Edited on 2/14/2019 at 4:43 PM. Reason:
Ad astra
#19 (permalink)      2/14/2019 4:44:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 20955
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos17157
+1 details
TheAtl wrote:

gph61 wrote:
I don't understand the concern for "globalization"

It was never a preoccupation with globalisation per se, that's just how the media chose to frame it to allow them to dismiss it out of hand. The correct term would be The Global Justice Movement and t's was about instituting democratic, bottom up, equitable and fair trade relations in place of those mandated by institutions of global economics such as the World Trade Organization. An economy for the people, not the shareholders. I merely pointed out how the modern right has co-opted much of the rhetoric and made it into yet another nationalistic, xenophobic, anti-Semitic conspiracy theory decades later.

What am I missing?

You are missing a whole fucking lot in my opinion, but I gotta hit the hay.

My post was directed at the op and I'm willing to wager I hit his ideas of globalization square on. I'm missing nothing in that context.

In another context that you might introduce perhaps I am missing something but you really ought to find out before jumping to conclusions.

Edited on 2/14/2019 at 4:46 PM. Reason:
#20 (permalink)      2/14/2019 4:46:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bootlelad
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2516
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6294
+1 details
You sound like Rachel Maddow (commie)

#21 (permalink)      2/14/2019 4:47:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
WinstonMarmadukeIII
  • JoinedFeb 2019
  • Posts 733
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
Good evening laddies! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, wot wot!