shopping cart empty
Here be where angels fear to tread.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#3011 (permalink)      3/21/2019 10:35:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Trapsarntgay
  • JoinedMar 2019
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Still.Me wrote:

Speaking of Canada and New Zealand..

CBC:MRU cancels speech by ex-Muslim-turned-atheist in light of New Zealand terror attack.......An ex-Muslim who is now an atheist and secular activist says Mount Royal University is overreacting by canceling his talk that was planned on campus for Thursday. Armin Navabi, who lives in British Columbia, was being brought in by the Atheist Society of Calgary to share his journey and discuss the reasons he doesn't believe the Islamic faith can be reformed. But now he says he's disappointed he won't get a chance to engage in some passionate discussions with staff and students, including those who still practice Islam, because of MRU's last-minute decision. "What do they want? Do you want to have less conversation? Isn't less conversation exactly what leads to people having extreme radical positions," said Navabi

Trump is a legend. That submissive hijab wearing horseface in New Zealand must be hating on Trump so bad. Horseface is about censorship and throwing people in jail for free speech. Trump is for freedom and liberty. Best President ever.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/trump-free-speech-executive-order-colleges-schools-today-2019-03-21-live-updates/

#3012 (permalink)      3/21/2019 11:51:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 10011
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos27488
+3 details
#3013 (permalink)      3/22/2019 1:09:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Trapsarntgay
  • JoinedMar 2019
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Andy.lion wrote:

"the first major nation essentially to place sanctions on itself."

It's been placing sanctions on itself for a long time

Edited on 3/22/2019 at 1:41 AM. Reason:
#3014 (permalink)      3/22/2019 3:52:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mickd
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 5615
  • Reviews 162
  • Kudos14883
+3 details
Home Office refuses Christian convert asylum because Christianity is ‘violent’

The Iranian national, who has not been identified, claimed asylum in 2016 but his application was rejected after the Home Office said his conversion from Islam to Christianity was ‘inconsistent’ with claims that the latter is ‘not a peaceful’ religion.

HELP FOR HEROES. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.
#3015 (permalink)      3/22/2019 4:07:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 3039
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5983
+3 details
I read that story on another site yesterday, with interest.
Peculiar..

He'd most likely win on an appeal and failing that, would win on the Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds ( or what the UK may refer to it las legally).......unless, hes not really believed to be a convert and/or is lying, using it to try and win a refugee case...The article doesnt and might not legally be allowed to publish any material immigration may or may not have on this particular person......so, in short, either one of the nuttiest stories I have heard, or the full story isnt being told.

Edited on 3/22/2019 at 4:09 AM. Reason:
#3016 (permalink)      3/22/2019 5:16:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mickd
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 5615
  • Reviews 162
  • Kudos14883
+3 details

....unless, hes not really believed to be a convert and/or is lying, using it to try and win a refugee case.

Should have registered as gay and Christian.

#3017 (permalink)      3/22/2019 5:29:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 3039
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5983
+3 details
LOL

For sure, gay, Persian hed win.

Some of the funniest ones i remember were all the "gay" Mexicans. They all had the same story. Gay and their boyfriends were the sons of Narco traffickers who would kill them for making their sons gay.
Being gay wasnt enough for their refugee claim could just as easily be refused by telling them to simply move to other parts of Mexico (artist areas) that are gay friendly so the Narco trafficker bit was always the addition. Gay friendly areas could still be infiltrated by other Narco traffickers in order to kill them. 😁

Meanwhile several of them would hit on one of our female spanish translators whenever in the office 😆
They werent terribly good on following through.

The stories they used to come up with....and some that actually were believed by immigration judicators----so anything + everything is possible..
#3018 (permalink)      3/22/2019 7:13:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21779
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos17482
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

LOL

For sure, gay, Persian hed win.

Some of the funniest ones i remember were all the "gay" Mexicans. They all had the same story. Gay and their boyfriends were the sons of Narco traffickers who would kill them for making their sons gay.
Being gay wasnt enough for their refugee claim could just as easily be refused by telling them to simply move to other parts of Mexico (artist areas) that are gay friendly so the Narco trafficker bit was always the addition. Gay friendly areas could still be infiltrated by other Narco traffickers in order to kill them. 😁

Meanwhile several of them would hit on one of our female spanish translators whenever in the office 😆
They werent terribly good on following through.

The stories they used to come up with....and some that actually were believed by immigration judicators----so anything + everything is possible..

hey stupid person. Have you learned how to think straight yet? If you're going to write this much drivel don't you think you should prove to smart people that what you write is worth reading?

Edited on 3/22/2019 at 7:18 AM. Reason:
If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#3019 (permalink)      3/22/2019 7:25:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mickd
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 5615
  • Reviews 162
  • Kudos14883
+2 details

hey stupid person. Have you learned how to think straight yet? If you're going to write this much drivel don't you think you should prove to smart people that what you write is worth reading?

Then don't read it.

#3020 (permalink)      3/22/2019 7:27:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21779
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos17482
mickd wrote:

Then don't read it.

I'll do what I damn well please and you can shove it right up your dumb fuck ass.

If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#3021 (permalink)      3/22/2019 7:30:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mickd
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 5615
  • Reviews 162
  • Kudos14883
+1 details

I'll do what I damn well please

That's what dumb people say. I suspected you were stupid now it's confirmed. Thank you for your understanding.