shopping cart empty
Trump isn't smart enough to be POTUS
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      1/21/2019 9:09:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Le__Sausage
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 145
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos153
+2 details
Every days a school day!
I'm just a Silly Sausage :( May I Rest In Peace
#22 (permalink)      1/21/2019 9:10:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 4923
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos12421
+2 details
Temperature is cyclical. Season are cyclical. Humans can't possibly have an effect on something that is cyclical. All I have to do to demolish these "leftists" with "fact and logic" is to bring a snowball into the Senate. If there is global warming, how come winter?

The brain on Koch Funded "research" is a marvel of modern social engineering.

Edited on 1/21/2019 at 9:12 AM. Reason:
it's been a long time since i've been me
#23 (permalink)      1/21/2019 9:12:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21006
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos17168
+2 details
This time it's climate science next time it's who knows what? Christianity breeds and attracts people that can't think straight. In the US they are owned lock stock & barrel by Fox News. They are a vehicle for pushing stupid and harmful ideas.

Edited on 1/21/2019 at 9:13 AM. Reason:
If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#24 (permalink)      1/21/2019 9:41:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ible_
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 486
  • Reviews 173
  • Kudos558
+5 details
#25 (permalink)      1/21/2019 9:42:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 2456
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos4713
+1 details
airwinny wrote:

Le__Sausage wrote:
What does Christianity have to do with Trump and the climate?
Climate change denying is predominantly a Christian thing. Even most Muslims accept the science behind it.

Trump's base is predominantly Christian.

What an asbsolutely asnine comment.

America is predominantly a judeo/christian country whether one chooses to practise or not.

To suggest that climate change denial is a christian thing negates all of the christians that voted Hilary.

The asnine comments I read from the group of you are ...........priceless but not for the comedy you believe yourselves to be putting forward. ๐Ÿ˜

#26 (permalink)      1/21/2019 9:52:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 4923
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos12421
+3 details
Ible_ wrote:

Ayn Rand is probably busy fleshing it out whilst being prodded with hot poking sticks right about now.

'Cause I gotta have faith
I gotta faith
Because I gotta to have faith faith
I gotta to have faith, faith, faithโ€ฆ

Edited on 1/21/2019 at 9:55 AM. Reason:
#27 (permalink)      1/21/2019 9:55:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21006
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos17168
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

airwinny wrote:
Le__Sausage wrote:
What does Christianity have to do with Trump and the climate?
Climate change denying is predominantly a Christian thing. Even most Muslims accept the science behind it.

Trump's base is predominantly Christian.

America is predominantly a judeo/christian country whether one chooses to practise or not.

To suggest that climate change denial is a christian thing negates all of the christians that voted Hilary.

The asnine comments I read from the group of you are ...........priceless but not for the comedy you believe yourselves to be putting forward.

Trump's base are evangelical Christian. They are against science in general because evolution conflicts with their daft stories. They are against climate science in particular because FOX News tells them so. Evangelical Christians are a brain-dead crop.

Btw, "Jew-Day-Oh-Christian"? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited on 1/21/2019 at 11:29 AM. Reason:
If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#28 (permalink)      1/21/2019 10:00:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21006
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos17168
+1 details
I guess going from murdering Jews for thousands of years, because Jews murdered Jesus and Christians made them bankers, to calling yourself Jew-Day-Oh-Christian is an accomplishment on planet moron.

Edited on 1/21/2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason:
#29 (permalink)      1/21/2019 10:02:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 4923
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos12421
+3 details
gph61 wrote:

Trump's base are evangelical Christian. They are against science in general because evolution conflicts with their daft stories. They are against climate science in particular because FOX News tells them so. Evangelical Christians are brain-dead crop.

True, but speaking about Christianity or any other religion as if it was a monolith can be counterproductive when trying to get a message across.

#30 (permalink)      1/21/2019 10:10:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 6726
  • Reviews 187
  • Kudos25549
+3 details
Still.Me wrote:

1. Climate change denying isn't solely an American thing. It is, however, worldwide a predominantly Christian thing. Fact.
2. Trump's base is predominantly Christian. The non-religious voted 68/26/6 Hillary/Trump/Other in 2016. Fact. Other faiths voted 62/29/9 Hillary/Trump/Other in 2016. Fact.
3. Trump's most solid base base is actually the white born-again Christians, who voted 81-16 in Trump's favor. Fact.

Hence, my both statements were 100% accurate.
Climate change denying is predominantly a Christian thing. Fact.
Trump's base is predominantly Christian. Fact.

Nowhere do my statements include that zero climate change deniers voted for Hillary. Nowhere do my statements include that climate change denying is solely an American thing.

Logic, apparently, isn't your strong suit.

#31 (permalink)      1/21/2019 10:13:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21006
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos17168
+1 details
TheAtl wrote:

gph61 wrote:
Trump's base are evangelical Christian. They are against science in general because evolution conflicts with their daft stories. They are against climate science in particular because FOX News tells them so. Evangelical Christians are brain-dead crop.

True, but speaking about Christianity or any other religion as if it was a monolith can be counterproductive when trying to get a message across.

From my perspective it is a monolith. All religions are a giant pile of ignorance with minor variations causing damage and harm right across the planet.

In this case I believe what you said is very true. It is better to target the evangelicals and get the more sensible religionists on the side of rational thought.