Do you sell switch blade knives?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      5/18/2015 1:28:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7056
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3979
You guys carry those...on the streets or while "hunting'

stay away from me pussies lol
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#62 (permalink)      5/18/2015 1:38:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
neo71665
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2189
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos1456
I have 3 knives on me at any given time.

One I keep sharp and use to cut general items or dig a splinter out.
two is marginlly sharp but one minute I might be scrapeing the gasket on an engine block or rust off a car frame
3 is razor sharp and clean I use it to cut an apple up or maybe slice a sandwich.

I also have a CWP so if I'm gonna pull something on somebody it damn sure aint gonna be some tiny blade.
My opinions are my own. If you disagree with them please take a big healthy crap in your hands and give yourself a round of applause.
#63 (permalink)      7/14/2017 6:08:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Karlitoes
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos2
I have had ten switchblades successively delivered to Canada. Ganzo and firebird, just look at the pictures and you will see the push button. The G748 is a nice one.
ONE SPEED STAY SAFE AND LOVE
#64 (permalink)      2/27/2018 9:30:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Thousand.Milez
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 379
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos97
Sunlounger33 wrote:

Yes, but you cant see them, this is a security feature for people who have purchased Cloupor Mini's incase they have ideas about self harming.

Lol Me and my wife each had one of those and the fucking thing gave Her 2nd degree burns on her leg cuz it burned threw her polyester track pants pocket, whole damn inside of the mod was glowing red hot when I managed to use my knife to get the battery door open to remove the battery.
Should have sued there asses but stupid Me just took it back to the vape store and they replaced it with another which once again did the same thing except this time we diddnt hold them in our pockets anymore but it instead pretty much ruined here Louis Vuitton purse 😭 Paid $800 for that damn purse and she treated it like gold just to have that shit happen to it.
Similar thing happened to my artery nugget v1 after I used a different micro USB cord to charge it after the one it came with stopped working.
Fucking thing had some special micro USB cord that had some special amperage that would fry the mod if you used any other type of micro USB. Wanna get the artery v2 but I'm not sure if they actually put a fuse into that revision lol.
I live small mods, and use my noisy cricket II 22mm with my scar rdta and it's great but an artery v2 with a scar rdta would be the smallest rdta mod box like ever man.

#65 (permalink)      2/27/2018 9:42:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Thousand.Milez
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 379
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos97
Nymzavril wrote:

He will want to bitch how a seller in a country where switchblade are totally legal, can sell them to customers in countries that may or may not allow them. Because FT is kinda like a nanny for everyone, and should only be allowed to sell things that are universally legal in every given circumstance. If they did that, they would just sell drip tips.

No shit man, such as stupid question to ask just fucking look for yourself and you will see.
I just ordered a halo v5 from another site with a big GATE because you can talk directly to the sellers and he shipped Me the blade seperate from the handle so it would get threw Canada customs without a hitch and it went totally smoothly. Guy was nice enough to not even charge extra for shipping or having to disassemble the k ice or anything which I thought was super cool because other sellers I talked to I had to bribe them with an extra $10/20 to disassemble the blade (literally just six screws holding it together) to then extra shipping for the tiny envelope sized package the blade came in.
It was just my luck that it was the first guy i asked that did this for Me and most the others wanted like $45 for shipping it normally lol.
Just my luck tho right after my halo v5 otf showed up from the guy he stops shipping to Canada even tho mine came no issues, I suppose people were just shipping them whole and they were getting confiscated and were complaining to the seller so he just did what 95% of the sellers on that site do an just say no shipping to Canada.
Some of them will ship to you tho if you explain you will pay extra to have them shipped in parts and with blade and parts in seperate package.

#66 (permalink)      2/27/2018 11:43:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Adahn
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 98
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos52
Thousand.Milez wrote:

Nymzavril wrote:
He will want to bitch how a seller in a country where switchblade are totally legal, can sell them to customers in countries that may or may not allow them. Because FT is kinda like a nanny for everyone, and should only be allowed to sell things that are universally legal in every given circumstance. If they did that, they would just sell drip tips.
No shit man, such as stupid question to ask just fucking look for yourself and you will see.
I just ordered a halo v5 from another site with a big GATE because you can talk directly to the sellers and he shipped Me the blade seperate from the handle so it would get threw Canada customs without a hitch and it went totally smoothly. Guy was nice enough to not even charge extra for shipping or having to disassemble the k ice or anything which I thought was super cool because other sellers I talked to I had to bribe them with an extra $10/20 to disassemble the blade (literally just six screws holding it together) to then extra shipping for the tiny envelope sized package the blade came in.
It was just my luck that it was the first guy i asked that did this for Me and most the others wanted like $45 for shipping it normally lol.
Just my luck tho right after my halo v5 otf showed up from the guy he stops shipping to Canada even tho mine came no issues, I suppose people were just shipping them whole and they were getting confiscated and were complaining to the seller so he just did what 95% of the sellers on that site do an just say no shipping to Canada.
Some of them will ship to you tho if you explain you will pay extra to have them shipped in parts and with blade and parts in seperate package.

I tried to get a Microtech LUDT clone this way to get it to Switzerland where Autos are banned but the sellers just said, we can send it to you, no problem with customs and whatnot.
Cos yeah, they know how it works here...

On the other hand I got a Ganzo G-719 with no problems but the LUDT was twice the price of that one.

#67 (permalink)      6/1/2018 10:05:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Thousand.Milez
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 379
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos97
Maui_Dave wrote:

multipurpose tomatoes

That's Hilarious 😂