Discover our website enhancements - We'd love to hear from you
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      10/19/2021 2:09:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos23
+1 details
SidKennedy wrote:

Liste de souhaits : déplacer un élément d'une liste à une autre ne fonctionne pas. Il ouvre uniquement la page avec les détails de l'article.

Hi SidKennedy,
This was not working before the site was improved.
To do this, I would reduce the size of the page (Ctrl -) until I could see the product I wanted to move and the buttons on my various wish lists, and then I could drag the item to the list of my choice, then (Ctrl 0) to return to the normal size.

A pessimist, is just an optimist who has gained experience ..!
#22 (permalink)      10/19/2021 2:13:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos23
$1.00 rebate earned+1 details
SidKennedy wrote:

Wish list: moving an item from one list to another does not work. It only opens up the page with item details.

Hi SidKennedy,
This was not working before the site was improved.
To do this, I would reduce the size of the page (Ctrl -) until I could see the product I wanted to move and the buttons on my various wish lists, and then I could drag the item to the list of my choice, then (Ctrl 0) to return to the normal size.

#23 (permalink)      10/20/2021 5:17:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SidKennedy
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 202
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos98
@Tonycobweb - Thank you for your advice but unfortunately this is still not working for me. It did before.

PS: I already have the FT site-size reduced in general so I can see all the above mentioned on the screen.
#24 (permalink)      10/20/2021 6:14:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos23
$1.00 rebate earned
SidKennedy wrote:

@Tonycobweb - Thank you for your advice but unfortunately this is still not working for me. It did before.

PS: I already have the FT site-size reduced in general so I can see all the above mentioned on the screen.

Hi SidKennedy,
It works for me. I did the test.
When the article to be moved is visible under the different lists, there is no problem, but you have to go to the top of the page with the mouse wheel!
When the article is at the bottom of the list, then I use the technique I gave, that is to say to reduce the page.

#25 (permalink)      10/21/2021 9:38:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SidKennedy
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 202
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos98
Tonycobweb wrote:

SidKennedy wrote:

Hi SidKennedy,
It works for me. I did the test.
When the article to be moved is visible under the different lists, there is no problem, but you have to go to the top of the page with the mouse wheel!
When the article is at the bottom of the list, then I use the technique I gave, that is to say to reduce the page.

It's still not working for me. I'm using Firefox (64bit, V93.0). Maybe that's why. - In the meantime I'm using the mobile site to move items to folders. This works fine with the tick-boxes.

#26 (permalink)      10/21/2021 12:35:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos23
+2 details
I use the same version of Firefox as you, I don't understand!
Sorry I don't know what else to say to help you, maybe someone else can help you in the forum, or maybe fasttech will have the solution to your problem.
#27 (permalink)      10/21/2021 12:56:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos23
+3 details
Perhaps Fasttech could also improve the management of wish lists, by offering us the choice of different lists when placing the product! That would be a great step forward for us!
#28 (permalink)      10/22/2021 4:22:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10878
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5697
Tonycobweb wrote:

Perhaps Fasttech could also improve the management of wish lists, by offering us the choice of different lists when placing the product! That would be a great step forward for us!

Dear Tonycobweb, I have forwarded your suggestions to our related department. We will consider it and update the further news here. Thank you for your feedback.