shopping cart empty
In stock - sorry, discontinued. OK, please send another battery marked in stock - sorry, not available. OK, found another battery "In stock" - sorry...
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/16/2021 1:41:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sukii
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
In stock - sorry, discontinued. OK, please send another battery marked in stock - sorry, not available. OK, found another battery "In stock" - sorry...
Can not believe...

I had ordered battery SKU 1140600 which was marked as In stock.
I got a message, that it is unavailable but I can order 2100 mAh instead of 2300 mAh.
OK, it can happen, I agreed to have lower capacity than I paid.

Suddenly also 1236600 is discontinued.
OK, it can happen, so I ordered 3626000 (marked as In stock) instead.
Answer from support? The item 3626000 is not in stock in fact and the supplier say it will also be discontinued.

OMG, FastTech is joking. OK, ordered another battery marked as In stock - SKU 1046603
You can guess an answer - Sorry to inform you that the same situation for the item 1046603

Is it standard?

I do not want to refund money - last time because of double currency conversion I lost some money.
I do not want gift certificate - EU will apply VAT in near feature in every parcel (also cheap) so I have to pay also handling fee and cheap purchases will end...
#2 (permalink)      4/16/2021 4:00:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5473
Hi Sukii,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are really sorry as the manufacturer couldn't offer the batteries for us again, then we have to mark it as discontinued. Sometimes the stock status at the product page isn't updated in time then caused the confusion. We apologize for this.

We have our related staff to find a similar battery for you. Once we have the confirmation, we will send the news to you in ticket. We do thank you for your patience and understanding.

Wish all of you a nice weekend.