shopping cart empty
bitcoin payments a giant .... ? Buyers beware
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/2/2021 1:51:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
znullptr
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
bitcoin payments a giant .... ? Buyers beware
I paid a decent amount for ~22 items and it didn't show up as an order ..

I then deal with service and get it added as an order, now the items aren't available.

Then they want to send me a partial order, of items with no box... Admitting the items were returns or something and then even those aren't all available because 'they couldn't fix them'.

Even accepting such a crappy thing, they just keep messaging me asking questions instead of sending anything at all...

No matter what I do, they just keep asking different questions nightly.
No reason, because no matter what I do they don't listen to the responses...

Is this just a giant scam now?
Clearly sending bitcoin to china was dumb, I've informed two very large groups of vape users and DIY e-juice discord.

My question is just , do I chock it up as a loss or deal with annoyance every day for the possibly the next decade in hope I'll receive some partial order of broken boxless crap that likely won't work ?
#2 (permalink)      4/2/2021 1:55:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
znullptr
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
oh, and the free shipping was not free, forced to pay for DHL and then they say they aren't shipping via DHL... but I still have to pay to get the same shipping that would have been free... why? well because they already have my $ and they can do what they want.
#3 (permalink)      4/2/2021 5:15:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 458
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos311
Personally, I've found paying by Crypto to be simple and hassle free.......Press a couple of keys on the keyboard, put in the destination address, wait a minute for confirmation, and it's done...
I think your problem is more the fact that your items have gone out of stock and not the payment procedure for crypto.
#4 (permalink)      4/2/2021 5:36:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
znullptr
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Crypto makes it so they do not have to, and won't, refund my order.
The items were in stock when I ordered them, and now what?
#5 (permalink)      4/2/2021 7:09:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10306
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6629
Gift certificate and find new items here.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#6 (permalink)      4/3/2021 3:28:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Just tell them to send you the items that are available. Say it in one short, simple sentence "Send my items". Nothing else, it just confuses them.

They're on holidays now so you'll have to wait until they return on 6 April.

For future reference keep your Bitcoin and pay with gift certificates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#7 (permalink)      4/3/2021 4:04:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2542
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos1364
+2 details
I wish I had a one dollar gift certificate for every "newbie scam" post I see here.
I know words...I have the best words.
#8 (permalink)      4/3/2021 12:37:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 458
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos311
Some newbs come here and think it's marks and spencers or woolworths...It's not, It's a giant warehouse where even if you order stuff that's "In Stock" it can go out of stock very quickly even during the time it takes to order stuff
#9 (permalink)      4/12/2021 6:58:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Laith_khair
  • JoinedFeb 2021
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos2
My experience with this site very different.
2 of 3 order came each order came after checkout within 20 days and waiting the third one.
moreover they answered me about too much questions.
Now I have addiction to the site where daily I must see what is the new things at.
#10 (permalink)      4/17/2021 3:55:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jdurz
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos5
I had the same issue ... I placed an order using bitcoin and the money came right out of my coin wallet.. came back to the site and it asked me to pay again. Since an order was not placed according to fasttech I had to reach out via an old ticket ( from 2016). I have used this site since 2013 so I am not a newbie by any stretch. Wish I used the gift certificate option ... am sure they will respond and ship ...but this will now tack a couple more days to the order time . I will update when I hear back.
#11 (permalink)      4/18/2021 9:49:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10411
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5472
jdurz wrote:

I had the same issue ... I placed an order using bitcoin and the money came right out of my coin wallet.. came back to the site and it asked me to pay again. Since an order was not placed according to fasttech I had to reach out via an old ticket ( from 2016). I have used this site since 2013 so I am not a newbie by any stretch. Wish I used the gift certificate option ... am sure they will respond and ship ...but this will now tack a couple more days to the order time . I will update when I hear back.

Hello jdurz,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We didn't see the payment from our account. We will send more detail for you in ticket to confirm the money. Thank you.