shopping cart empty
2020 Halloween Early Bird Giveaway Win Up To $26.39 Prize(ENDED) - Winner announced on page 10
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#91 (permalink)      10/31/2020 6:28:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 194
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos112
Not winning the first prize
#92 (permalink)      10/31/2020 7:54:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
graphyte
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
In my worst nightmare, I was a child. As I sat on the couch watching TV, something caught my eye outside. I looked out of the sliding glass door into the backyard to find a giant bunch of grapes the size of a person with legs and arms sticking out of the bunch, and eyes set deep in the crevices. I screamed as the grapes slammed their fists on the glass and tried to break in. I woke up, too excited from the terror to continue dreaming.
#93 (permalink)      11/1/2020 3:06:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Naxerux
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos1
Posting in a giveaway contest page, only to find out that I was too late to the party, banishing my post to deepest depths of Hell.
#94 (permalink)      11/1/2020 7:07:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
happle
  • JoinedAug 2020
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
my worst nightmare is that we gonna get a 3rd wave.
#95 (permalink)      11/1/2020 9:18:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pleven4ever
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 106
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos39
Congrats to the winner :-)
#96 (permalink)      11/1/2020 9:41:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Regina_Rogers
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
PayPal bans all FastTech transactions
#97 (permalink)      11/1/2020 9:45:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Roxie_Boxie
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Fasttech will ban my account forever.
#98 (permalink)      11/1/2020 6:50:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shiv8
  • JoinedOct 2019
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I dreamt of drifting toward the center of the earth endlessly... the END.
#99 (permalink)      11/1/2020 8:06:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 716
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos346
+1 details
It was late night. The bar was quiet now. Friends had been buying me drinks all night for my birthday. “Let’s leave now. Its my turn to give your gift...”, I heard her whisper with her sexy voice. I turned and looked into her big green eyes. She looked gorgeous in her black dress. Too gorgeous, with her beautiful face, smooth skin and amazing body! She was smiling while playing with the strap of her dress. “Yes, it’s time to leave”, I thought. It was cold out. I could hear my friends joke and laugh loudly behind me as we walked to the dark parking lot. Then we heard it. A loud terrified scream steps away. I turned quickly. My classmate was on the ground, shaking uncontrollably. My friends and I looked in horror as a pool of blood slowly formed around him. His face was twisted in pain and his eyes, wide in horror. His mouth remained open, now full of blood, exploding out of his mouth with bubbles, as he choked in it. “Come on... what are we waiting for? let’s go... your birthday gift!” I heard her complain. I wondered if she had not yet realized what had just happened. Another scream, this time from a friend’s girlfriend. She was down with her body convulsing. Red blood was gushing from a hole in her white blouse, turning it bright red. I could see the pure horror in my remaining 2 friend’s wide eyes. I wanted to run and stop the bleeding. But my feet were heavy like stones. “Come on... isn’t it late enough? I want to go and party!”. I heard the green eyed beauty’s annoyed voice ask again. Was she crazy? She must have seen the horror that was happening. I heard a gurgling sound from near me and turned. Another friend was down. His neck was cut. The blood was gushing out of the cut on his neck, his mouth and his nostrils, and was quickly covering his skin and soaking his thick long hair in red. I could not move. My feet were glued to the ground. All I could do was throw my arms toward him in despair. My other friend was trembling, screaming again and again in terror. “Ah... quit clowning around and let’s go. I’m bored. I want to play...”, I heard her say with an irritated tone. I couldn’t believe it. How could she not care about all this? I turned toward her in anger and froze. She was staring at me with her green eyes, smiling. Her beautiful body was over my final friend. She was holding a big butcher knife in her delicate hands, forcing its blade deep into my last friend’s chest. Her hands were covered in blood. I looked in horror, but couldn’t move or talk. My entire body was frozen. I could just look helplessly. “Happy birthday... here comes your gift baby... time to play”. She bit her lip like a playful naughty little girl and smiled at me. I tried to think. Suddenly, She got up. I shook in terror and frantically tried to turn and run. But my body wouldn’t move. Blood was dripping off her fingers and the long blade. She slowly walked toward me. Slowly, step after step she got closer and closer. Her green eyes were shining in the night. She was not in hurry at all, as if she was enjoying watching my frantic tries to move and run and the look of horror on my sweat covered face. She took her time. She was almost there. The tip of the knife was almost touching my skin. She licked her lips before pushing the knife forward into my chest with force. “Your gift baby...”
I watched helplessly as the blade dug into my chest and blood rush out. I screamed in terror! And screamed and screamed. “Wake up! Wake up! You’re having a bad dream...” I heard my wife’s voice and struggled to open my eyes.” It took me a bit to wake up. “It was just a bad dream honey... wake up” I could hear her calming voice. My eyes were finally clearing. My wife was sitting over me. “Happy birthday baby!” I heard her sweet voice as I watched her force the blade of a big kitchen knife down into my chest and blood that was racing out. Helpless, I clutched my chest and kept screaming before finally waking up! It was not my birthday. It was the Halloween night!
#100 (permalink)      11/2/2020 7:32:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Galen.G
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 434
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos399
+1 details
Dear all,

Thank you all for participating in the contest. Here are the winners:

First prize winner - #87 timoteorex

Second prize winner - #55 Alodhri

Third prize winner - #7 New2vape

Congratulation to the winners and the Giveaway Prize will be offered into your account in 7 business days.

Thank you once again for joining.

Cheers,
Golen.G
#101 (permalink)      11/2/2020 7:42:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3299
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2783
+2 details
I want a recount!

Oops, sorry wrong thread.
At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.