shopping cart empty
WTF is going on
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/7/2020 6:45:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapingdan1003
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Dont listen to anything they say..i am.on day 32 of an express order that i laid 30 bucks for. They promise the world and that they will cal shipper ect but then always switch to "its.not.our fault but the air transport or.origin post. My pack has been sitting in china for over 30 days and they are still fighting me on a refund.. i am in a dispute with paypal and they are fighting me every step.

I will keep opening new accounts ans keep letting people know the proof and truth.. funny thing is that i have gotten 2 orders from the 3 place in china in the meantime with 2 dollar shipping.. so fasttech is the only compamy having this hard a problem.. go to reddit or fb groups. They are all having successful orders with every company but this one
#22 (permalink)      5/7/2020 6:58:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1633
+1 details
Vapingdan1003 wrote:

Dont listen to anything they say..i am.on day 32 of an express order that i laid 30 bucks for. They promise the world and that they will cal shipper ect but then always switch to "its.not.our fault but the air transport or.origin post. My pack has been sitting in china for over 30 days and they are still fighting me on a refund.. i am in a dispute with paypal and they are fighting me every step.

I will keep opening new accounts ans keep letting people know the proof and truth.. funny thing is that i have gotten 2 orders from the 3 place in china in the meantime with 2 dollar shipping.. so fasttech is the only compamy having this hard a problem.. go to reddit or fb groups. They are all having successful orders with every company but this one

Please stop spamming every shipping post/enquiry with your multiple cut & paste grievence. It doesn't help ANYONE!

#23 (permalink)      5/7/2020 2:09:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5026
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5546
+1 details
Anniepan wrote:

Hello FoxVape,

We are really sorry for the long wait.

about the delay issue, we have informed in our forum . Hope you can wait patiently for the delivery. We apologize for the inconvenience caused recently.

Your patience and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Yeah, how many people check the forum for delay notification before ordering? If someone knew it would take over a month before even being shipped, they may have made another decision. It doesn't say anything about a long delay in the shipping options when ordering.

Get the money and apologize later!

I'm not conceited, but god knows I have reason to be!
#24 (permalink)      5/7/2020 8:18:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2255
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1167
+1 details
Just drive to China and pick it up yourselves, people.
Insert idiotic mantra here.