shopping cart empty
WTF is going on
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/27/2020 10:56:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10290
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6621
Vapingdan1003 wrote:

I paid 30 bucks for express and mine has said that since the 5th. They tell me I. My ticket that this is normal for express at this point then come here and tell everyone something different. But if my express post is sitting since the 5th regular epacket express will be there for 60 days lol

After packages leave china, boat/plain/ foot, thats the last update you will see. They(usps) are no longer giving customers tracking for non USA packages(atleast for the last year)

In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#12 (permalink)      4/27/2020 11:10:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapingdan1003
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
No they told me it is sitting in china it was never handed off. That is another update. Then customs clearing. I was told package was still in china
#13 (permalink)      4/27/2020 11:12:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapingdan1003
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Also explain why they are here telling everyone that express is on time or a few days behind. Not sitting at an airport waiting for a plane. DHL and Global express doesnt use commerical passenger plane space they use their own cargo planes
#14 (permalink)      4/27/2020 11:14:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10290
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6621
Previous assumption before global shutdown
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#15 (permalink)      4/28/2020 4:42:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10328
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5442
Vapingdan1003 wrote:

I paid 30 bucks for express and mine has said that since the 5th. They tell me I. My ticket that this is normal for express at this point then come here and tell everyone something different. But if my express post is sitting since the 5th regular epacket express will be there for 60 days lol

Hello Vapingdan1003,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Sorry I didn't find your order by searching this account. May I know your order number or tracking number or ticket number? so I can find out your shipping detail and help you solve. Please kindly understand COVID-19 has severely impacted international movement of people and goods as countries implement additional border controls and restrictions on international travel. As a result, airlines have drastically reduced international services, leading to a significant reduction in air freight capacity and frequency to and from China to all international destinations. Please note that shipments to and from international destinations may result in longer than usual deliveries. Hope you can understand. Thank you.

#16 (permalink)      4/29/2020 8:16:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
adasdadasdas
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos6
40 days waiting still not shipped yet
#17 (permalink)      4/30/2020 4:08:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10328
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5442
adasdadasdas wrote:

40 days waiting still not shipped yet

Hello adasdadasdas,

The returned package is on the way to our warehouse now, when we receive it, we will take the liquids out, then ship the other items for you at once.

We are really sorry about the inconvenience caused this time.

#18 (permalink)      4/30/2020 4:13:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapingdan1003
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
@anniepan order number B033158362 and Rachael has been the customer service lady I was working with. I have an ordering account and this is a forum account.
#19 (permalink)      4/30/2020 7:34:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cjp26
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 169
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos96
My longest-in-transit packages right now were both shipped epacket - one shipped March 13, the other March 15th - both stuck at origin post.

My DHL order (that I paid an extra $50 for shipping) of ships next day products took 10 days to actually ship and now we're at 7 days from then still in shipping information received status.

I don't blame Fasttech for the shipping bottleneck but I do think some of it is because of where they're located or how they normally handle logistics. They aren't the only ones having this issue but there are also sites where there aren't any shipping delays at all
#20 (permalink)      4/30/2020 7:45:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10328
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5442
Vapingdan1003 wrote:

@anniepan order number B033158362 and Rachael has been the customer service lady I was working with. I have an ordering account and this is a forum account.

Hello Vapingdan1003,

Thank you for your information. We apologize for the delay.

Recently the Express by China Post is terrible, some of the packages' tracking information isn't updated for a long time. We know you need it urgently, but please kindly understand it is really out of our control. We have appealed a case to China Post and asked them to investigate the package status. Becuase our Post cannot make sure whether the package is dispatched to overseas or still waiting for the airplanes, so we have to wait for their update news, our CS staff may explain a lot about the situation, hope you can understand. We are really sorry about the inconvenience caused this time. But please kindly trust we don't mean refuse to resend or refund, we just need to get the confirmation from our Post then we can offer the solution, as we have the company policy to decide when we can offer the final decision.

I will pay attention to your package investigation, if the tracking information can't be updated these days. We will arrange to resend/refund for you OK?

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this case. Hope you are well and stay safe.

#21 (permalink)      5/7/2020 6:45:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapingdan1003
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Dont listen to anything they say..i am.on day 32 of an express order that i laid 30 bucks for. They promise the world and that they will cal shipper ect but then always switch to "its.not.our fault but the air transport or.origin post. My pack has been sitting in china for over 30 days and they are still fighting me on a refund.. i am in a dispute with paypal and they are fighting me every step.

I will keep opening new accounts ans keep letting people know the proof and truth.. funny thing is that i have gotten 2 orders from the 3 place in china in the meantime with 2 dollar shipping.. so fasttech is the only compamy having this hard a problem.. go to reddit or fb groups. They are all having successful orders with every company but this one