shopping cart empty
@Anniepan, why are you failing to do your job?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      3/8/2020 6:03:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+4 details
JayJayMcKlay wrote:

Maybe they got a real job like some of us got a real life...

Oh and, posting here takes minutes out of my day. I can't imagine how it could consume your life unless you're someone like Viking and have an obsession with someone else. Then, all bets are off.

If you're not stalking someone it's trivially easy to make a couple posts AND have a life. If a few posts a day consumes your life I'm sorry to hear about your reading, writing or whatever impediment.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#22 (permalink)      3/8/2020 6:06:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+1 details
If you do have an impediment try some new tech. You can simply speak clearly into most phones and it will type for you.
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#23 (permalink)      3/8/2020 9:15:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Skeeeets
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10289
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6621
You bunch are really childish people.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#24 (permalink)      3/8/2020 9:20:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
vapeluvr
Member
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7475
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4394
+1 details
I think I figured out who created this obvious troll account which is obviously a jab at Annipan...

AnnieHo
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#25 (permalink)      3/8/2020 9:27:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+4 details
Skeeeets wrote:

You bunch are really childish people.

Your opinion that having an aversion to being stalked is being childish is a strange one but ok, I'm all for acting like rational adults. Here's your opportunity to be the first. Explain why you believe trying to stop attack trolling by a moron minutes after every post is childish.


Edited on 3/8/2020 at 9:29 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#26 (permalink)      3/8/2020 9:37:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Skeeeets
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10289
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6621
If said person is anything like the previous trolls, they will be back anyways. You keep feeding them. Just stop. Everyone here needs to grow up.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#27 (permalink)      3/8/2020 9:50:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+2 details
Skeeeets wrote:

If said person is anything like the previous trolls, they will be back anyways. You keep feeding them. Just stop. Everyone here needs to grow up.

So I'm childish for posting because if I didn't post they wouldn't troll?

Is this your idea of maturity?




If I stayed in bed all day I'd never childishly stub my toe either. I'm having trouble following your logic, please elaborate.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#28 (permalink)      3/8/2020 10:07:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Skeeeets
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10289
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6621
+2 details
You obviously misread that post. Your panties are aparently in a bunch right now.

"Im walking away now"
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#29 (permalink)      3/8/2020 10:14:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+1 details
Skeeeets wrote:

You obviously misread that post. Your panties are aparently in a bunch right now.

"Im walking away now"

Yea sure. I must have misread this:


Skeeeets wrote:

You bunch are really childish people.

In reality you put your foot in your mouth. You can't explain why you called me childish because it was nonsense in the first place and, like far too many people, you have great difficulty admitting when you're wrong. Sucks to be you.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#30 (permalink)      3/8/2020 10:25:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9817
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11099
+2 details
gph, you are what people call a dickhead. if you can't understand or accept that you act like a dickhead then why should you expect to be treated like someone else?

be superman in your own head, from what you have posted for the last couple years, i can't see the superhero you see.

double down on your current path or come in from the cold.

your choice.
Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle
#31 (permalink)      3/8/2020 10:27:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+2 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Please don't attack, thank you.
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.