@Anniepan, why are you failing to do your job?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      3/8/2020 2:26:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+1 details
mrpurfect wrote:

if you use this forum to attack peoples beliefs expect those people to attack you back plain and simple.

I have no control over what people choose to self inflict themselves with. By your logic every daft idea ever dreamed up deserves respect. That's just nuts.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#12 (permalink)      3/8/2020 2:35:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
mrpurfect
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1021
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos535
+5 details
People with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) are characterized by the personality traits of persistent grandiosity, an excessive need for admiration, and a personal disdain and lack of empathy for other people. ... Lack of empathy for the negative impact they have on the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people.
#13 (permalink)      3/8/2020 2:46:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9974
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11208
+4 details
mrpurfect wrote:

People with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) are characterized by the personality traits of persistent grandiosity, an excessive need for admiration, and a personal disdain and lack of empathy for other people. ... Lack of empathy for the negative impact they have on the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people.


It's that or he's just doubling down on stupid.

He is masochistic too, claiming always to kick stupid till it bleeds...

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle
#14 (permalink)      3/8/2020 3:15:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
vapeluvr
Member
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7642
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4476
+7 details
gph61 wrote:

Could be because Anniepan is certianly failing to do her job here.



gph61 wrote:

Why are you allowing this viking65 person to stalk me every time I post? What sort of insane forum policy is that? Is this a lie?Please kindly note we never allow our members to attack others! We have answered this long time ago and asked all our members to obey our forum terms and policy. For troll posts or threads, we will delete as soon as we see it, of course, we will ban the troll accountDoes that policy only apply to fasttech customers you like?




You have some nerve. What are you, 10 years old? Learn to ignore people. The world doesn't turn for you alone.

PS: Please remember to take your medications on-time and at the same time every day.

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#15 (permalink)      3/8/2020 4:31:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+2 details
vapeluvr wrote:

gph61 wrote:
Could be because Anniepan is certianly failing to do her job here.

gph61 wrote:
Why are you allowing this viking65 person to stalk me every time I post? What sort of insane forum policy is that? Is this a lie?Please kindly note we never allow our members to attack others! We have answered this long time ago and asked all our members to obey our forum terms and policy. For troll posts or threads, we will delete as soon as we see it, of course, we will ban the troll accountDoes that policy only apply to fasttech customers you like?


You have some nerve. What are you, 10 years old? Learn to ignore people. The world doesn't turn for you alone.

PS: Please remember to take your medications on-time and at the same time every day.

Saying things doesn't magically make them true stupid person. Stop telling lies to suit your delusional beliefs.

How about all you low IQ fallacy impaired fools just stop with your nonsense and let Anniepan sort this out?

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#16 (permalink)      3/8/2020 4:35:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
mrpurfect wrote:

People with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) are characterized by the personality traits of persistent grandiosity, an excessive need for admiration, and a personal disdain and lack of empathy for other people. ... Lack of empathy for the negative impact they have on the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people.

What? Thinking disgusting death cult stories about primitive dead Jews in the sky are moronic is hardly narcissistic. Is English not your first language?


Edited on 3/8/2020 at 4:52 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#17 (permalink)      3/8/2020 4:36:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
mrpurfect
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1021
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos535
+2 details
there's nothing to sort out you attack and get back what you give, you might as well get use to it if thats how you're going to live your life.
#18 (permalink)      3/8/2020 4:45:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
mrpurfect wrote:

there's nothing to sort out you attack and get back what you give, you might as well get use to it if thats how you're going to live your life.

Back your lies with evidence liar.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#19 (permalink)      3/8/2020 4:49:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+1 details
Your deluded attack on me is based on your fabricated story that viking is Christian. Why not just stop digging?

Edited on 3/8/2020 at 4:51 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#20 (permalink)      3/8/2020 5:54:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9974
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11208
+1 details
are your chaps frosty gph? Looking for a way out?

There's a thread for that
Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle
#21 (permalink)      3/8/2020 6:03:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+4 details
JayJayMcKlay wrote:

Maybe they got a real job like some of us got a real life...

Oh and, posting here takes minutes out of my day. I can't imagine how it could consume your life unless you're someone like Viking and have an obsession with someone else. Then, all bets are off.

If you're not stalking someone it's trivially easy to make a couple posts AND have a life. If a few posts a day consumes your life I'm sorry to hear about your reading, writing or whatever impediment.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.