shopping cart empty
@Anniepan, why are you failing to do your job?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#151 (permalink)      3/10/2020 11:53:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Skeeeets
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10294
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6626
+2 details
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#152 (permalink)      3/10/2020 11:53:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31411
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos62034
+3 details
gph61 wrote:

Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Please don't attack, thank you.




https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#153 (permalink)      3/10/2020 11:58:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31411
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos62034
+2 details
gph61 wrote:

I am "intellectually challenged"




https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#154 (permalink)      3/11/2020 12:37:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Skeeeets wrote:

Give me a solid reason why telling you to grow up, and ignore the shit, is a Fallacy. Can you answer that?. Is ignoring something a "false beleive"?

No because you're lying or can't remember your own words, Ad hom attacks on someone that's only trying to communicate with staff to stop a headcase stalker is idiotic, at best.

The topic of this thread is this viking loon, not my feelings that you magically read with your magic internet crystal ball you bought on ebay. Learn how to think straight for crying out loud. Start by stopping this ad hom stupidity:

Skeeeets wrote:

You obviously misread that post. Your panties are aparently in a bunch right now.

"Im walking away now"

Yea sure. I must have misread this:


Skeeeets wrote:

You bunch are really childish people.

In reality you put your foot in your mouth. You can't explain why you called me childish because it was nonsense in the first place and, like far too many people, you have great difficulty admitting when you're wrong. Sucks to be you.



Skeeeets wrote:

Over 24 hours and your panties are still in a bunch.




Skeeeets wrote:

Over 48 hours....



Still.Me wrote:
Only one bleeding is you GPH.




It must not be panties thats in a bunch. Its that time of the month i guess. Ya need to change that tampon before you get toxic shock.




Skeeeets wrote:

Tbh. You may be hitting a midlife crisis. Your acting like your 13... i hate the world, i hape people, ect.





You seem to be getting very offended despite your "figure" you want to portray. Take that foot out your mouth, and stick it in your ass where it apparently belongs.







"Attack attack attack"
"Attack attack attack"
"Attack attack attack"
"Attack attack attack"
"Attack attack attack"









That sums up the horse shit here.




Maybe il be back in 72 hours to check on the mental status here.




Skeeeets wrote:

gph61 wrote:
Skeeeets wrote:
Tbh. You may be hitting a midlife crisis. Your acting like your 13... i hate the world, i hape people, ect.





You seem to be getting very offended despite your "figure" you want to portray. Take that foot out your mouth, and stick it in your ass where it apparently belongs.







"Attack attack attack"
"Attack attack attack"
"Attack attack attack"
"Attack attack attack"
"Attack attack attack"









That sums up the horse shit here.




Maybe il be back in 72 hours to check on the mental status here.Fallacies are make believe arguments for stupid people, stop removing all doubt, hth.

Aparently your still eating your own foot, as you would word it.


Now please stop copy and pasting the same response.






Grown ups here. Il send you all my rb points if you just shut the fuck up and ignore these trolls. 7 days -168 hours, you ignore the fucks and the "money" is yours.


Edited on 3/11/2020 at 12:43 AM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#155 (permalink)      3/11/2020 12:38:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
desuede
Member
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2416
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3763
+5 details

Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Please don't attack, thank you.


Finally, the long awaited broom came out.

And the current score is:

gph61: 5 strikes
viking65: 4 strikes
Richy7: 3 strikes

Which means that the winner is...


Edited on 3/11/2020 at 12:39 AM. Reason:
#156 (permalink)      3/11/2020 12:41:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
desuede wrote:

Which means that the winner is...

...stupidity

Congratulations to you and your fellow team stupid teammates.


Edited on 3/11/2020 at 1:38 AM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#157 (permalink)      3/11/2020 1:37:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Skeeeets
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10294
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6626
+3 details
gph61 wrote:

desuede wrote:

gph61: 5 strikes
viking65: 4 strikes
Richy7: 3 strikes

Which means that the winner is...

...stupidity





Thanks for playing. Sorry you denied your cash prize. But you still won your self acclaimed title of stupidity.


Edited on 3/11/2020 at 1:38 AM. Reason:
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#158 (permalink)      3/11/2020 1:39:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Skeeeets wrote:

gph61 wrote:
desuede wrote:
gph61: 5 strikes
viking65: 4 strikes
Richy7: 3 strikes

Which means that the winner is...
...stupidity



Thanks for playing. Sorry you denied your cash prize. But you still won your self acclaimed title of stupidity.

that's called an ad hom attack stupid, hth.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#159 (permalink)      3/11/2020 1:46:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31411
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos62034
+3 details
desuede wrote:

Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Please don't attack, thank you.



Finally, the long awaited broom came out.

And the current score is:

gph61: 5 strikes
viking65: 4 strikes
Richy7: 3 strikes

Which means that the winner is...










See ya later desuede ;)


https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg