shopping cart empty
@Anniepan, why are you failing to do your job?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/8/2020 11:46:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+5 details
THREAD CLOSED - NO FURTHER REPLIES OR EDITS ALLOWED
@Anniepan, why are you failing to do your job?
Why are you allowing this viking65 person to stalk me every time I post? What sort of insane forum policy is that? Is this a lie?

Please kindly note we never allow our members to attack others! We have answered this long time ago and asked all our members to obey our forum terms and policy. For troll posts or threads, we will delete as soon as we see it, of course, we will ban the troll account

Does that policy only apply to fasttech customers you like?

Edited on 3/8/2020 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Closed by mod Anniepan on 3/11/2020 at 2:10 AM. Reason: Too much fighting/attack posts
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
Answer
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10323
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5440
Hello gph61,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. I am really sorry my full time are occupied by answering tickets and forum posts, so I have no more time to check the "Off Topic" threads and delete the forum Posts recently. I am so sorry about this, my bad. I will check those threads and try my best to solve as sooner as I can.

To our other loyal members, if you have any opinion about the topic you are interested, you can post freely, but please don't break up our forum terms and attack other personal members. Actually we don't understand why this is existed so long a time but never stopped. If you don't like something or someone, no need to answer or fight by words, sometimes the one likes you will always like you, the one doesn't like you, even you do everything he/she still doesn't like, so we no need to prove, but be yourself, so please, don't attack or fight.

Respect everyone in our forum, that's what I want to do and always will do. This is a online forum for you to express, hope our members will post more information of products, so I will learn more products knowledge. We do really appreciate.
#2 (permalink)      3/8/2020 12:18:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10289
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6621
+4 details
Can everyone just stop pissing in people's cheerios?
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#3 (permalink)      3/8/2020 12:54:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JayJayMcKlay
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 371
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos310
+3 details
Maybe they got a real job like some of us got a real life...
The internet used to be all about spreading and sharing knowledge, but today it seems that it's mostly about spreading ignorance.
#4 (permalink)      3/8/2020 12:56:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+2 details
JayJayMcKlay wrote:

Maybe they got a real job like some of us got a real life...

Could be because Anniepan is certianly failing to do her job here.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#5 (permalink)      3/8/2020 1:41:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6488
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9538
+7 details
gph61 wrote:

Anniepan is certianly failing to do her job

Anniepan is doing a great job under very difficult circumstances.

Please stop causing trouble gph61 !! Your trolling of Fasttech forums is legendary and you think this has not been noticed by Anniepan.....

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 3/9/2020 at 2:20 AM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      3/8/2020 1:53:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+6 details
Richy7 wrote:

gph61 wrote:
Anniepan is certianly failing to do her job

Anniepan is doing a great job under very difficult circumstances.

Please stop causing trouble gph61 !! Your trolling of Fasttech forums is legendary and you think this has not been noticed by Anniepan..... It has and you are treading on very thin ice just like your pal Carlahola.

Saying things doesn't magically make them true stupid person. The reality of who is trolling who is clearly evident in the OP link.

Btw, this coming from the likes of you, a person that has never directed a rational post towards me, it has ALL been brain dead attack trolling, is rather rich. Why can't you just stop trying to create fake drama and let Anniepan sort this out?

Edited on 3/8/2020 at 2:04 PM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      3/8/2020 2:07:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mrpurfect
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1017
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos533
+4 details
you claimed you wanted all christians removed from the planet many times, viking is obviously a chistian what do you expect, surely you're smarter than that arent you?
#8 (permalink)      3/8/2020 2:18:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
mrpurfect wrote:

you claimed you wanted all christians removed from the planet many times

Stop telling lies liar.

Edited on 3/8/2020 at 6:19 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      3/8/2020 2:20:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mrpurfect
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1017
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos533
+6 details
if you use this forum to attack peoples beliefs expect those people to attack you back plain and simple.
#10 (permalink)      3/8/2020 2:20:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+3 details
mrpurfect wrote:

you claimed you wanted all christians removed from the planet many times, viking is obviously a chistian what do you expect, surely you're smarter than that arent you?

and stop making up fake stories to suit your narrative too. This Viking troll has stated they are not Christian.

#11 (permalink)      3/8/2020 2:26:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+1 details
mrpurfect wrote:

if you use this forum to attack peoples beliefs expect those people to attack you back plain and simple.

I have no control over what people choose to self inflict themselves with. By your logic every daft idea ever dreamed up deserves respect. That's just nuts.