shopping cart empty
worst company
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/12/2020 6:11:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7492
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4403
+1 details
Markezz wrote:

gotthedrips wrote:
Day number 14...

And im still waiting on my dildos and drip tips...
If you pay the freight I can lend you a box full GTD. ;}

Don't trust Markezz. He lent them to me last week and I have never received them, not even tracking #.

#MarkezzDildoScamr

Edited on 2/12/2020 at 6:14 PM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#22 (permalink)      2/12/2020 11:35:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10344
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5448
Georgejme wrote:

i also have a ticket delay since november very bad customer after they take you money they dont care anymore after almost 4months no package no money back no answer on ticket... keep up the good work fasttech

Hello Georgejme,

Sincerely sorry for the long wait.

I will check your ticket detail and confirm the tracking information with our Post, then answer your ticket. Would you mind to contact your Postal and ask them help you find the package status? Please don't worry, you will not lost money at FastTech. Once we get the package lost verification from Post office, we would like to resend/refund the order asap.

Thank you for your patience.

#23 (permalink)      2/12/2020 11:54:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Markezz
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos6
vapeluvr wrote:

Markezz wrote:gotthedrips wrote:Day number 14...And im still waiting on my dildos and drip tips...If you pay the freight I can lend you a box full GTD. ;}Don't trust Markezz. He lent them to me last week and I have never received them, not even tracking #. #MarkezzDildoScamr

Stoolpidgeon........your cheque was made into a rubber raft for safe passage FYI.

Advocate for todays idiot.
#24 (permalink)      2/13/2020 12:16:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Georgejme
  • JoinedAug 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I have the same answer from you again and again you replied in another post the same thing and i told you i checked with the post the package is not here you checked with you post before 1month and they said the package didn't pass the security check you replied to me before 1.5 month and they send the package back
#25 (permalink)      2/13/2020 9:39:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10344
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5448
Georgejme wrote:

I have the same answer from you again and again you replied in another post the same thing and i told you i checked with the post the package is not here you checked with you post before 1month and they said the package didn't pass the security check you replied to me before 1.5 month and they send the package back

Hello Georgejme,

Thanks for your confirmation.

We will urge our Post to give us a solution as soon as possible. Then we can help you solve soon. Sorry for the inconvenience caused this time.

#26 (permalink)      2/13/2020 10:27:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 2994
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2027
I've never had a problem with FastTech and you must stop being so selfish, listen to the news, or even read the paper?