shopping cart empty
worst company
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/11/2020 2:57:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2405
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3714
#12 (permalink)      2/11/2020 3:08:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
4C2O_
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 1894
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos2877
+1 details
If they have already send your order you can't get your money back unless the package is lost or the items are damaged or something along those lines. Fair enough, aint't it?

They were on holidays and then lockdown due to the virus. Tickets, work in a first come, first served manner. There are too many to reply to and due to the aforementioned reasons not enough employees to manage this kind of workload.

The same happens with the postal services.

To see how well build and caring this service is, Anniepan is here to help people like you, people that just can't wait in a queue, at the bank, public services, supermarkets and so on. People that try to cheat and everyone around them regards them as idiots.

Now take a few deep breaths and think, are you one of those people? Do not post, just sit down and think what you said it this thread

Hope it works your well for you and everyone else you interact with. Cheers

PS I don't know if Anniepan is a person or persona but she's nothing short of amazing. I'm always impressed by the way she handles stuff :)

Edited on 2/11/2020 at 3:13 PM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      2/11/2020 3:19:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2294
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2481
Diesel11 wrote:

... I dont even know what to say except he is just a bad human. Dude even if FT was open and came in just for your 10 dollar order there is no one to pick up package,no truck for it to go in, no post they can call and ask about tracking, no it guys to fix servers on tracking sites, no customs to call.. they have a little bigger problem than worring that you need your 10 dollar butt plug because you are to cheap, embarrassed and ashamed to buy your butt play toys locally.. it's not their fault, they did their end. Once they had off to shipping then it is shipping company issue. Probably ordered something illegal to your country or gave wrong address ya muppet

he ordered $8.00 Crack pipe, and $2.00 water bong, he so stupid!!

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#14 (permalink)      2/11/2020 3:32:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Markezz
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos6
smokecy wrote:

Hey am 1 of the many unsatisfied customers of fasttech that waiting for 2 and half months for the items that i order. More or less its feels like a scam company 26 days and no reply in 1 ticket, 2 and half months with Chinese tracking that's leads to no were. Look out from those guys are scammers!

Show us what you ordered please so we can all assist you further.

Advocate for todays idiot.
#15 (permalink)      2/11/2020 9:04:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10323
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5440
+1 details
smokecy wrote:
[quote]@ Anniepan i would like my money back if you read the ticket i made 27 days ago

Hi smokecy,

No problem, once we confirm with our Post the package is returned, we will refund the full money for you ASAP. Thank you.
#16 (permalink)      2/12/2020 12:50:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Georgejme
  • JoinedAug 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
i also have a ticket delay since november very bad customer after they take you money they dont care anymore after almost 4months no package no money back no answer on ticket... keep up the good work fasttech
#17 (permalink)      2/12/2020 1:37:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 3949
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8744
Day number 14...

And im still waiting on my dildos and drip tips...
There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#18 (permalink)      2/12/2020 1:37:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2461
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4095
It always takes more than 2 months before i receive my order. However this is not FT fault. It takes at least 1 month for the package to reach the local postoffice from the airport. And weirdly enough the airoprt and the postoffice are in the same city. But my tickets are always answered and i always receive my package. And honestly anniepan and all the other staff always have been very helpfull and polite.
We can't agree on everything.
#19 (permalink)      2/12/2020 2:00:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Markezz
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos6
Is the PO 'State run'?
If it is anything like where I live dealing with governments and their bazillion departments is a long, protracted scenario.
Considering the sheer volumes they have in both population and postage articles in China and the number of holidays observed it's amazing they get anything done really. Kudos and Valium to @Anniepan and team.

Edited on 2/12/2020 at 2:04 PM. Reason: Yep
#20 (permalink)      2/12/2020 2:09:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Markezz
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos6
gotthedrips wrote:

Day number 14...

If you pay the freight I can lend you a box full GTD. ;}

#21 (permalink)      2/12/2020 6:11:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7475
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4394
+1 details
Markezz wrote:

gotthedrips wrote:
Day number 14...

If you pay the freight I can lend you a box full GTD. ;}

Don't trust Markezz. He lent them to me last week and I have never received them, not even tracking #.

#MarkezzDildoScamr

Edited on 2/12/2020 at 6:14 PM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days