shopping cart empty
worst company
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/10/2020 8:55:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
smokecy
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
worst company
Hey am 1 of the many unsatisfied customers of fasttech that waiting for 2 and half months for the items that i order. More or less its feels like a scam company 26 days and no reply in 1 ticket, 2 and half months with Chinese tracking that's leads to no were. Look out from those guys are scammers!
#2 (permalink)      2/11/2020 12:17:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10321
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5440
+1 details
Hello smokecy,

Sincerely sorry for the delay and we apologize for the late response due to the outbreak Coronavirus in China, we have to extend our holiday(FastTech 2020 CNY Holiday Schedule Update ( Holiday extend to February 9, 2020)). So the ticket response is delayed for a few days. We are really sorry about this.

After we checked about the shipping detail, it seems the package has been returned, we have asked our Post to check the package status now, if it is returned, would you need us to refund or resend? Please kindly let us know your opinion. We do really appreciate.

Thank you for your patience.
#3 (permalink)      2/11/2020 12:18:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10289
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6621
+4 details
This guy must live with his head in the sand.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#4 (permalink)      2/11/2020 12:20:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7475
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4394
smokecy wrote:

Hey am 1 of the many unsatisfied customers of fasttech that waiting for 2 and half months for the items that i order. More or less its feels like a scam company 26 days and no reply in 1 ticket, 2 and half months with Chinese tracking that's leads to no were. Look out from those guys are scammers!

I bet you gave them the wrong shipping address. lol

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 2/11/2020 at 5:12 AM. Reason: Please don't blame new members, we do really appreciate.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#5 (permalink)      2/11/2020 4:59:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
+1 details
... I dont even know what to say except he is just a bad human. Dude even if FT was open and came in just for your 10 dollar order there is no one to pick up package,no truck for it to go in, no post they can call and ask about tracking, no it guys to fix servers on tracking sites, no customs to call.. they have a little bigger problem than worring that you need your 10 dollar butt plug because you are to cheap, embarrassed and ashamed to buy your butt play toys locally.. it's not their fault, they did their end. Once they had off to shipping then it is shipping company issue. Probably ordered something illegal to your country or gave wrong address ya muppet

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 2/11/2020 at 5:38 AM. Reason: please be kind, thank you.
Oh that sound... it's just me stirring the pot
#6 (permalink)      2/11/2020 5:42:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10321
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5440
+4 details
Hello Skeeeets, vapeluvr and Diesel11,

Thank you for your explanation. But please be kind to our new member, we do really appreciate. The package might be returned by customs, as it should be failed to pass the security checking.

And dear smokecy, we are really sorry for the long wait. We understand you have been waiting more than 2 months but nothing received, it is really frustrated. We apologize for this. Please trust we will try our best to help you solve the issue within 2-3 working days. Thank you for your great patience and understanding.
#7 (permalink)      2/11/2020 11:37:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 298
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos224
+1 details
smokecy wrote:

I think you need to start reading the paper or maybe watch the news from time to time before you start throwing the phrase "SCAMMER OF COMPANY" about. I think you also need to keep up with current affairs, and maybe know the holidays a country celebrates before you start ordering off a company website based in that country. Just so, if there is a hold up, your'll now why before you mate a dick of yourself "TWAT"

"JUST SOME ADVISE FOR PPL IN THE FUTURE"

"Always "Check, Check and Check again why there might be a LEGIT reason a placed order/delivery is being held up, before you start slamming ppl/companies.

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#8 (permalink)      2/11/2020 12:09:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
+1 details
@anniepan sorry :( just get defensive when I feel people dont appreciate all the hard work you do for the community. Especially because I know you cant ever really say much to anyone no matter how they are towards you.

I will respect your wishes. Hope all as well as it can be. I will play nice...
Oh that sound... it's just me stirring the pot
#9 (permalink)      2/11/2020 2:06:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
smokecy
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
@ Anniepan i would like my money back if you read the ticket i made 27 days ago

@ Skeeeets looks like you are the one that live with his head in the sand i don't give a fuck for your opinion

@ Diesel11 probably you are the only one that buy 10 dollar butt plug stupid homo trying to smart ass

@ and for every one else that will be smart ass or retarded i don't care again waiting for so long for 1 reply and have to go to there forums to get there attentions don't sound like a serious company
#10 (permalink)      2/11/2020 2:23:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10289
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6621
Troll
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#11 (permalink)      2/11/2020 2:57:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2401
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3710