shopping cart empty
Halloween is coming !!! | FastTech 15% OFF Site-wide Sale From Oct 30 - Oct 31
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      11/1/2019 1:08:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zsax1
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
mightyvenom wrote:

According to UTC-6 time, there are still ~ 40 mins left however I can not apply the discount code CANDY15 to my cart. Any thoughts ?

Same here. Unsuccessfully tried to apply the coupon at 5:30UTC and the thread said it's over already.

#42 (permalink)      11/1/2019 1:35:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
freeboy1936
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos0
Fasttech...please extend this offer for another day as so many customer didn't know about this...
#43 (permalink)      11/1/2019 4:25:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MauroT
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos21
Same here, I tried to place an order at the time 23:15 UTC-6 on the 31st of october and it said coupon expired, despite it was promised to be available until 23:59 UTC-6. And this also happened on April with BUNNY code. On top of that, CC payments were disabled for the entirety of the sale. The propper thing to do here is either extend the sale, or create a new sale or coupon of 15% discount, for all the people that complained here and by ticket. That's the propper way to solve this, not by a manual discount AFTER I make the payment. I'll see how FT handles this, but since we're probably only a handful of people, we'll probably be ignored and offered a manual refund of the difference.

Just a comment of another unhappy customer for the statistics.