shopping cart empty
Halloween is coming !!! | FastTech 15% OFF Site-wide Sale From Oct 30 - Oct 31
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      10/27/2019 8:17:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Galen.G
Member
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 418
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos394
+1 details
anghel wrote:

stackable/compatible with MAP code?



Hi, anghel

I am sorry that the wide-site coupon is not superimposed with MAP, you can only choose one of them.

#12 (permalink)      10/27/2019 11:54:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Member
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 102
  • Reviews 93
  • Kudos47
Hi Galen. Will I be able to use this code on the Uwell Evdilo kit, Uwell Nunchaku 2 kit, Uwell Valyrian 2 coils, and Uwell Nunchaku 2 coils? Thank you for your time, best wishes
#13 (permalink)      10/28/2019 12:24:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Galen.G
Member
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 418
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos394
inatrance1973 wrote:

Hi Galen. Will I be able to use this code on the Uwell Evdilo kit, Uwell Nunchaku 2 kit, Uwell Valyrian 2 coils, and Uwell Nunchaku 2 coils? Thank you for your time, best wishes



Hi, inatrance1973

Yes, sure you can use the Halloween coupon code on these items!

#14 (permalink)      10/28/2019 12:37:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Member
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 102
  • Reviews 93
  • Kudos47
Thank you for your reply my friend, a trip to the bank to deposit money for me tomorrow then! Have a good day ;-)
#15 (permalink)      10/28/2019 4:15:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Galen.G
Member
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 418
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos394
inatrance1973 wrote:

Thank you for your reply my friend, a trip to the bank to deposit money for me tomorrow then! Have a good day ;-)


Have a nice day to you, too

#16 (permalink)      10/28/2019 10:25:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
misk_at
Member
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos2
Hi
Does it work with SKU: 9646093 ?
(SKU: 9646093 is 100% discontinued, but stil shows up on your site - ships in 3 days ...)
#17 (permalink)      10/28/2019 1:12:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
anghel
Member
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 103
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos46
Galen.G wrote:

anghel wrote:
stackable/compatible with MAP code?

Hi, anghel

I am sorry that the wide-site coupon is not superimposed with MAP, you can only choose one of them.



ty for the info pal

#18 (permalink)      10/29/2019 3:45:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Galen.G
Member
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 418
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos394
misk_at wrote:

Hi
Does it work with SKU: 9646093 ?
(SKU: 9646093 is 100% discontinued, but stil shows up on your site - ships in 3 days ...)



Hi, misk_at

The SKU 9646093 item has been discontinued, thank you for your reminder:), we will update the product status immediately.

And as for the Halloween coupon code question, the coupon is available for all products except OVMS products

Have a nice day!

#19 (permalink)      10/30/2019 12:14:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hawk2LP
Member
  • JoinedMay 2018
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hello, got a message on chekout: Our payment gateway is having technical difficulties. Please pay using PayPal instead (free and no account required). PayPal is going to be the only way for payment for HW Promo sale or further?
#20 (permalink)      10/30/2019 12:29:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djclayton
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2019
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos3
Hi Galen.G,
End 31 oct (UTC -6) it's when for French country please?
Thanks
#21 (permalink)      10/30/2019 1:29:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
leeisonfire
Member
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 53
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4
Hi, the coupon code CANDY15 says it's not valid, although it worked last night with the same items in cart, any help on this???