shopping cart empty
@Anniepan Need help with Ticket# Q0304QCJYN Unworkable Solution to problem
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/13/2019 5:27:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ceeceeisme
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 64
  • Kudos20
@Anniepan Need help with Ticket# Q0304QCJYN Unworkable Solution to problem
So I ordered https://www.fasttech.com/p/4930801

You'll notice that I ordered a US unit. Instead I was sent the EU version which will not work here in North America.

The solution customer service is offering me is to send me a new motherboard so I can do the repair myself. This is not a solution that I can work with. I explained I have no experience servicing electronics so they sent me a Chinese language video showing me how to do it. I can't even understand what the technician is saying.

I watched the video and I have no confidence that I would be able to do the repair successfully which will leave me on the hook for a non-working or potentially damaged ultrasonic cleaner.

I have been going back and forth with customer service for over a week now. I keep telling them this is not an acceptable solution but I'm getting nowhere. I'm ready to do a Paypal chargeback and never shop here again.
#2 (permalink)      3/13/2019 10:43:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6617
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3803
Hello ceeceeisme,

Sorry to hear about the issue and we apologize for the inconvenience caused this time.

Yes, it is hardly to replace a motherboard if we don't know the inside accessories well. We will resend another correct KingRoad VGT-800 Ultrasonic Cleaner Cleaning Machine for you as soon as we get it from our manufacturer. We will add it to shipment #2. Hope you will receive it very soon and everything is OK.

Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.
#3 (permalink)      3/14/2019 5:14:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ceeceeisme
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 64
  • Kudos20
Thank you for the quick resolution to this problem!
#4 (permalink)      3/14/2019 10:04:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6617
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3803
ceeceeisme wrote:

It's our pleasure to help our customers solve every issue.:) Wish you a great day.

#5 (permalink)      4/14/2019 11:00:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ceeceeisme
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 64
  • Kudos20
Anniepan wrote:

ceeceeisme wrote:

It's our pleasure to help our customers solve every issue.:) Wish you a great day.

I just received my replacement ultrasonic cleaner and it does not work. It will not turn on at all. Pretty frustrated at this point and just want my money back.

#6 (permalink)      4/14/2019 9:44:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nancy.mo
Staff (new to forums)
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 485
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos212
ceeceeisme wrote:

Anniepan wrote:
ceeceeisme wrote:

I just received my replacement ultrasonic cleaner and it does not work. It will not turn on at all. Pretty frustrated at this point and just want my money back.

Dear ceeceeisme,

Sorry to hear that. Please reply us back in ticket, then we will offer further help.

Thank you.