shopping cart empty
@Anniepan, Greetings! Please, help me with my problem ;(
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/12/2019 1:25:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lotsofsocks
  • JoinedMay 2018
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+2 details
@Anniepan, Greetings! Please, help me with my problem ;(
Greetings!
My package was lost, I sent a search application to my post office. Then I received a notification that the parcel was found and sent back to the sender. The package never reached my postal office.
I requested a refund, since I no longer needed most of the order. But they are holding me 18 dollars, allegedly due to the fact that the parcel has returned. But this happened through no fault of mine :(
I waited a parcel for a very long time, but in the end I did not receive the parcel and lost money.
Please understand and help. Q0109VPXQY ticket
#2 (permalink)      3/12/2019 3:51:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6621
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3807
Hello lotsofsocks,

Sorry to hear about your issue that the package has been returned from overseas.

Due to our return policy:
"When a package is returned/rejected due to the nature of the product ordered:

If the package has NOT left the origin country (Singapore or Hong Kong, depending on the shipping method you selected during checkout), FastTech issues 100% refund when packages are returned.

If a package has left the origin country (i.e. rejected by your country's customs/postal carrier), FastTech refunds you your order less shipping costs already incurred. The shipping costs incurred for each order is different and FastTech can usually provide an official proof of shipping paid, upon customer request."

So we minus the shipping fee when we refund the money as the shipping fee has been charged by the shipping carrier. We understand your feeling and regret about this. It seems we made a exception to refund full money for you, please kindly check the detail and tell us your opinion in ticket. Thank you.

Edited on 3/13/2019 at 2:04 AM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      3/13/2019 1:41:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lotsofsocks
  • JoinedMay 2018
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Greetings Thank you for your prompt response! If you make an exception and return the full cost, it would be great.
In this situation, the package was returned not because of customs failure, but because it was lost indefinitely.
I contacted support, requested a parcel search, but she was already on her way back to China.
I often order parcels from you, but this is the first time.
I am in extremely upset feelings, because I did not receive the package, she was lost, she was looked for for a long time and in the end she returned and I lost my money
#4 (permalink)      3/13/2019 2:42:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6621
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3807
lotsofsocks wrote:

Greetings Thank you for your prompt response! If you make an exception and return the full cost, it would be great.
In this situation, the package was returned not because of customs failure, but because it was lost indefinitely.
I contacted support, requested a parcel search, but she was already on her way back to China.
I often order parcels from you, but this is the first time.
I am in extremely upset feelings, because I did not receive the package, she was lost, she was looked for for a long time and in the end she returned and I lost my money

Hello lotsofsocks,

The package isn't lost, it is returned because it is failed to deliver. That's why we say "return from overseas".

Our CS staff answered your ticket about the whole refund, please kindly check. We will try our best to help you in this case.

Thanks for your understanding.