shopping cart empty
Order placed didn't show up
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/3/2019 8:24:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wlteng
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Order placed didn't show up
I had paid the cart with qtum cryptocurrency but the order didn't show up in my order status, i can't even place a ticket because the order never went through, can anybody help me pls.
#2 (permalink)      2/3/2019 8:32:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randall_H
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 5425
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos7101
+1 details
You can open a ticket here. They will sort out the payment problem if money changed hands.

Staff is on holiday though. That issue will take a while...

I would avoid using any payment type other than PayPal while they are on holiday.
#3 (permalink)      2/3/2019 8:41:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wlteng
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
@Randall_H, thanks for your help.
#4 (permalink)      2/11/2019 9:25:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6622
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3807
Hello wlteng,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

We answered your ticket to ask more detail about the payment, please kindly check and answer back. Then we will do our best to help. Thank you.
#5 (permalink)      2/15/2019 3:45:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wlteng
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Avoid to pay any payment with cryptocurrency else you will lose your money. I was paid through fasttech crypto portal 11 days ago, the payment success went through but fasttech claim they didn't receive any and pointing finger at payment gateway provider, this is what i sent my payment to: https://qtumexplorer.io/address/QetDr7UK7SdT1r5K4719mhmWKFujn93So5, it show the payment already went through and this is this is payment gateway support reply to me:

We would like to inform you that the website you used to make this purchase may not have their their integration fully complete since they have not included the 'buyer_email' field when they created the transaction. This means you would not receive an automatic email notifying you of your unclaimed funds (if any.) If you are in contact with the merchant, let them know this, and keep in contact with them.

Due to there not being an email to match to the transaction if there are unclaimed funds you will have to provide us with the verification code from the payment status page if the merchant gave it to you or sign a message we give you with the address you sent the funds from. These are the ways we can provide funds from a timed out transaction when no buyer email is present. If you can not provide that information, the other method would involve contacting the merchant to open a ticket using the same email as their merchant account with CoinPayments. The merchant would have to verify the transaction in their system to match your transaction, and come to a consensus to aid the process of these funds back.

Fasttech just hasn't prepared for crypto payment yet, they failed to fill in my email when created the transaction and now they pass the responsibility to me.
#6 (permalink)      2/17/2019 8:51:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GoSpursGo
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 108
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos14
thx for guide!

Edited on 2/17/2019 at 8:52 AM. Reason: