shopping cart empty
Anniepan
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/21/2019 4:17:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4305
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4051
+2 details
Anniepan
collecting customer IP addresses?

edited to view source

[div class="PostContent" id="POST2936794" data-username="GoSpursGo">
I have the experience of buying such keyboards of different quality and performance, so I want to know if drawing remains in the dark or is the color brightness comfortable?[a href=""; style="display:none;" " target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">[img src="http://imgforum.ru/stats/88.jpg" alt="" />

Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
Answer
Johnthevapist
  • JoinedOct 2018
  • Posts 549
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos812
I think it's harmless

rel=”noreferrer noopener”
This tag when combined basically means that no referrer information should be passed to the website being linked (noreferrer) to and noopener prevents the newly opened page from having the ability to control the page that delivered the traffic.

#2 (permalink)      1/21/2019 5:08:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
321erc
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
This has been raised many times before. And ignored.

Not sure quite how the "noreferrer" works in this case though. The point of this type of href is to prevent browser hijacks (via the "target_blank" vulnerability) so it seems a bit pointless. Or maybe a newb who can't figure out how to hijack a browser ;)

Anyway, at least half a dozen users trying the same thing over the last few days. The posting style is typically of an Indian style, but the link to the Russian site would make you think otherwise. At least one of the user names suggests a UK or European origin.

Nobody cares.
#3 (permalink)      1/21/2019 5:16:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Johnthevapist
  • JoinedOct 2018
  • Posts 549
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos812
$1.00 rebate earned
I think it's harmless

rel=”noreferrer noopener”
This tag when combined basically means that no referrer information should be passed to the website being linked (noreferrer) to and noopener prevents the newly opened page from having the ability to control the page that delivered the traffic.

#4 (permalink)      1/21/2019 6:54:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 8922
  • Reviews 239
  • Kudos5750
Whats the point?
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'