shopping cart empty
@anniepan ticket Q1006DTYDX
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/28/2018 11:30:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 1975
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos524
@anniepan ticket Q1006DTYDX
Oh my, after a good week or so Sunny is sending me a replacement for something I already got and wants $ to send the stuff I didn't get. lol
#2 (permalink)      12/29/2018 3:01:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6494
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3741
Hello GramDogg,

Sunny means the registered shipping fee whether you would like to pay or not. As the missing orders are all shipped via regular airmail. For the safe shipping of the replacement, which are shipped via registered airmail maybe better.

Of course, if you think regular airmail is ok, we will arrange as soon as all items ready. Thanks for your patience.
#3 (permalink)      12/29/2018 2:01:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 1975
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos524
Read the ticket. I told her 5 days ago to add it to my other order and she added an item I already got but not the items I didn't get. 4 days ago she replied with "confirming these are the items you want added?" maybe I should have confirmed with her that my confirmation was confirmed lol. How do you send an item marked as delivered and already reviewed and not the items from 3 months ago? I mean I'll take it but I told her I already got it before she added it and after... its still waiting to be shipped if you want to keep it.