shopping cart empty
Please upgrade the stock system
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/28/2018 8:18:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ComputerGuy18
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
WARNING: THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! I ORDERED A RADIO AND MINUTES LATER AFTER THESE SCAMMMERS CHARGED MY CARD AND THEN CANCELLED MY ORDER AND STATED THE REASON IS SUSPICIOUS.
#12 (permalink)      12/28/2018 8:20:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anderebu
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos5
I'm sure you'll get a refund once the reverse charge is processed.
#13 (permalink)      12/28/2018 8:22:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Johnthevapist
  • JoinedOct 2018
  • Posts 523
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos773
+1 details
ComputerGuy18 wrote:

WARNING: THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! I ORDERED A RADIO AND MINUTES LATER AFTER THESE SCAMMMERS CHARGED MY CARD AND THEN CANCELLED MY ORDER AND STATED THE REASON IS SUSPICIOUS.

Hello first post caller. You'd sound more convincing in lower case... idiot!

#14 (permalink)      12/28/2018 9:12:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 2510
  • Reviews 95
  • Kudos2716
+1 details
Anderebu wrote:

I'm sure you'll get a refund once the reverse charge is processed.

50+ orders never been a problem that FT couldn't resolve.

#15 (permalink)      12/28/2018 10:06:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6161
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3579
+1 details
ComputerGuy18 wrote:

Hello ComputerGuy18,

We sent a ticket for you to explain why we need your confirmation about the credit card payment. For the first order which paid via credit card, the bank will investigate the payment to protect the customer. We didn't charge your payment in this situation. There is only authorization for the payment of this order. An authorization is an amount of money which has been put on hold (on the credit card) and that this amount will be temporarily unavailable to the cardholder. This amount is not debited from the cardholder’s account until we charge the transaction at our end. That is to say, the payment is not transferred to FastTech account.

The payment will be released within 30 business days (usually 7-10 business days), you can confirm with your issuing bank.

Hope you can understand.

#16 (permalink)      12/31/2018 10:04:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Barkuti
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 161
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos50
Yes, this stock thing is nuts. It is a freaking mess and is due to them (FT staff) not being really aware of the actual availability of certain products.
On top of this, now I'm growing weary of the debit/credit card payment thing. The currency fee is ≈1% lower than with PayPal but if you want to cancel an order it is an “all or nothing” thing and the reimbursement must go back to the card. So no gift certificate credits which can be used to reorder.
I have a cancelled order issued on Dec 18th, and the money has not yet reached my bank account.
My Dec 18th re-issued order is still to weigh anchor.

Cheers (-:

Edited on 12/31/2018 at 10:07 AM. Reason:
#17 (permalink)      1/1/2019 9:06:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6161
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3579
Barkuti wrote:

Yes, this stock thing is nuts. It is a freaking mess and is due to them (FT staff) not being really aware of the actual availability of certain products.On top of this, now I'm growing weary of the debit/credit card payment thing. The currency fee is ≈1% lower than with PayPal but if you want to cancel an order it is an “all or nothing” thing and the reimbursement must go back to the card. So no gift certificate credits which can be used to reorder.I have a cancelled order issued on Dec 18th, and the money has not yet reached my bank account. My Dec 18th re-issued order is still to weigh anchor. Cheers (-:

Hello Barkuti,

You may choose refund to store credit then the refund is failed. We have refunded the money to your credit card today. Please kindly wait 5-7 days for bank processing. If you didn't receive after then, please contact your bank for help. Or we can give you the reference number, then you can contact your bank to check.

#18 (permalink)      1/2/2019 12:11:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Barkuti
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 161
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos50
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Barkuti,

You may choose refund to store credit then the refund is failed. We have refunded the money to your credit card today. Plea…

So you took the liberty to keep my money as a free loan until I were to complain. Bad, very bad Anniepan. Sorry to say.
I also remember having had certain issue with a past order (C062588881), and some of you told me you were going to send me some sort of giveaway stuff (protective rings for atomizers or the like). No giveaway was found in the package later.
You could also review your prices on many stuff. Prices for some brand batteries could honestly be better and on top of this the expensive shipping surcharge.
I'd like to believe higher and better of yourselves.

Cheers

#19 (permalink)      1/3/2019 12:32:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6161
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3579
Barkuti wrote:

So you took the liberty to keep my money as a free loan until I were to complain. Bad, very bad Anniepan. Sorry to say.
I also remember having had certain issue with a past order (C062588881), and some of you told me you were going to send me some sort of giveaway stuff (protective rings for atomizers or the like). No giveaway was found in the package later.
You could also review your prices on many stuff. Prices for some brand batteries could honestly be better and on top of this the expensive shipping surcharge.
I'd like to believe higher and better of yourselves.

Cheers

Hello Barkuti,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Please kindly understand we cannot see every order which is failed to refund if the customer cancelled the order.:( So if you didn't receive the money, you can send a ticket for us to check, our CS staff will help you solve immediately. Please trust we will not keep our customer's money as a free loan, it is no need for us to do like this.

About the free gift, our staff didn't receive the confirmation, then she missed the note, it is our mistake, we apologize for this. I will add some gifts in your new order. Thank you for your feedback.

#20 (permalink)      1/3/2019 8:43:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BlackOpal
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 41
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos15
It is ridiculous. It is normal. It is not necessary.

It is because they are an affiliate marketer not a retail store wholesale supplier. Their stock is shared with probably thousands of other sellers and the lag in updating inventory is atrociously slow. But a lot of the chaos is still not necessary and it is all compounded by possibly the worst customer service on the planet. WHAT I DON"T UNDERSTAND is why they don't just explain it all clearly, up front how their system works and what reasonable expectations are, and also stop making promises when the chances are uncertain, seems pretty basic. They seem to not want to improve it or are not capable to do so, as evidenced by their FAILURE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES, EVER. Because I think they are one family and can't fire each other, lol. They probably don't want to hire new people or have trouble when they do because the incredible, bungling, ineptitude of the CS reps is mind boggling; no company could keep some of these people on. I'm not kidding, a chimpanzee could do some tasks better than some of these people.

ANNIE PAN - PLEASE SEE TO MY TICKET. First, PLEASE REMOVE SUNNY from her position..... or if you refuse to do this then she must never reply to me again. I'm dead serious. I told her this, and what a surprise, she replied. With complete ignorance as if she knows nothing about my ticket or anything I have said. Including "DON'T TALK TO MEEVER AGAIN!" That alone, that one simple issue should be enough to rethink her usefulness, which is ZERO. And your stupid ticket system is also ridiculous. Deal with an issue one sentence at a time, every 24 hrs!?!?! Add in a holiday now it's 13 days for one simple thing, I have followed your instructions twice and we are still no closer.

The only reason I still come back here is because 90% of China is the same. What is wrong with you guys? No wonder your country is so poor, you all think you are so great you can't even see your mistakes. You put your ego before business.I just sit here and shake my head. Because China and here is not much different, in China the most important thing is that people think good things about you, in the west the most important thing is the same. But, in the west the most important thing to determine what people will think about you is to KEEP YOUR WORD, LIVE UP TO YOUR MISTAKES & TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

Nobody is perfect and nobody cares about a mistake; if you MAKE IT RIGHT. But everybody cares about getting JERKED AROUND and INSULTED and their TIME WASTED. What does Fasttech care about??
#21 (permalink)      1/3/2019 8:50:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SynysterMoritty
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 1219
  • Reviews 53
  • Kudos1658
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: (none given)
Today, On DJ Detective Spammer. I'll create a spam alt, report them, and tell everyone i am amazing and work for FT. LOL