shopping cart empty
@anniepan Q1006DTYDX
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/20/2018 6:57:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 1975
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos524
@anniepan Q1006DTYDX
I'd like refunds for all items now since I'm being lied to and responses are taking so long and nothing will be resolved in time for XMAS2018 sale.
#2 (permalink)      12/20/2018 7:00:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 1975
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos524
Can you get them to split order C121976731 too since responses are taking to long? Thanks
#3 (permalink)      12/20/2018 7:24:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TigOleBitties
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 113
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
#4 (permalink)      12/20/2018 8:13:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SynysterMoritty
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2289
  • Reviews 53
  • Kudos2854
Gone toddlin' #YANGGANG Come out ye Black and Tans. Ooh Aah Up the Ra
#5 (permalink)      12/20/2018 10:05:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 1975
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos524
I see they still haven't fixed that guy yet lol. Told me they replied in another ticket but they didn't... I had 15% off when I ordered the stuff Oct.8, only fair I get it back.
#6 (permalink)      12/20/2018 8:28:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6494
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3741
Hello GramDogg,

Sorry for the late response.

We can send a replacement for you about the leaking item. About the un-delivered package, do you need us to resend or refund? We answered your ticket, please kindly let us know your decision in ticket, thank you.
#7 (permalink)      12/21/2018 6:31:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TigOleBitties
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 113
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
#8 (permalink)      12/23/2018 6:54:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BlackOpal
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos15
It is December 11th, he has been given tracking info that the shipper says 'no parcel has been received', the reply he gets is . Actually we did it right, we shipped it on Dec.6, which incidentally, is 10 days after the order of the 'ships in 7 days' product. … So yeah, it is Fasttech's fault for being incompetent and rude. Being told this repeatedly and doing nothing about it, and being so completely ignorant to people.

Colep

Answer - Because FastTech is useless, dishonest and arrogant....

I love how she just goes through the motions with total faith in the FastTech system, completely oblivious to how her numbers are off. Their shipping estimates mean nothing. I have ordered items that say 'in stock' or 'ships next day' only to get a letter 3 weeks later that says 'sorry, the item is discontinued, please choose another item'.... lmao, and then 2 days later, a different item from the same order again. That says it all. Lie to you, drop the ball over and over, don't bother to even try to cover it up, don't refund your money instantly, offer no compensation, then speak to you like nothing is out of the ordinary. It's borderline psychotic is what this place is.

That's not even why I'm ticked today. I spent 2 days putting an order together for their XMAS2018 15% off 'Site-wide' promotion. When I go to pay the code is invalid. I complain, the response is, 'Please tell us the item number and I will check to see if it was able to use this code.'... really? My reply doesn't matter because after she sent that they all left for the long weekend, leaving their tickets open and not dealt with.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MESSED UP THAT IS??? It's beyond insulting, it's demeaning, and over time can actually be termed as ABUSE. These people are incredible, they deserve nothing from any of us, I wish we could organize and walk away and leave his company in the dirt where they come from.
#9 (permalink)      12/23/2018 10:40:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 1975
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos524
The actual reply I got had no option for refund, said "you sure seem to not get alot of packages" like 6 of 70 maybe and its always like a .80c drip tip or something... wouldn't I pick mods or something if I was lieing or make videos of them with batteries/tanks that don't work like others. One package showed up and guess what? I told them so they don't send a replacement. Sound like a dishonest customer? I don't care, my local vape shops are even worse and cost more. I got a mod here a week ago that gets no atty alert when you put a new tank on for the first time. "all my mods do that, its not a defect"... really?! Glad I won it, can see why they get broken into alot with customer service like that.