shopping cart empty
Pre Christmas SALE!?!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/7/2018 10:50:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Emmanuel.Macron
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 1722
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
vete a la mierda ranas francesas
#12 (permalink)      12/7/2018 10:57:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Karlsson3
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 5242
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos7520
+2 details
your mom, perv
Soyboy, you promised to fuck off if I paid you 100 roubles. Why are you still here?
#13 (permalink)      12/7/2018 4:19:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 19678
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos37386
+2 details
airbagz wrote:

If you're going to grovel, grovel like a man dammit! Ask for 20% off. ;)

#14 (permalink)      12/8/2018 1:08:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6161
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3579
+3 details
Hi friends,

We will have the Christmas promotions very soon, please kindly pay attention to our promotions section.

Cheers!
#15 (permalink)      12/9/2018 9:05:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Becak
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 364
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos286
+1 details
Anniepan wrote:

Hi friends,

We will have the Christmas promotions very soon, please kindly pay attention to our promotions section.

Cheers!

Yes Anniepan, let us know as soon as possible.

#16 (permalink)      12/23/2018 6:58:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BlackOpal
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 41
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos15
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Attack
#17 (permalink)      12/23/2018 6:59:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BlackOpal
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 41
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos15
Anniepan wrote:

Hi friends,

Cheers!

It is December 11th, he has been given tracking info that the shipper says 'no parcel has been received', the reply he gets is . Actually we did it right, we shipped it on Dec.6, which incidentally, is 10 days after the order of the 'ships in 7 days' product. … So yeah, it is Fasttech's fault for being incompetent and rude. Being told this repeatedly and doing nothing about it, and being so completely ignorant to people.

Colep

Answer - Because FastTech is useless, dishonest and arrogant....

I love how she just goes through the motions with total faith in the FastTech system, completely oblivious to how her numbers are off. Their shipping estimates mean nothing. I have ordered items that say 'in stock' or 'ships next day' only to get a letter 3 weeks later that says 'sorry, the item is discontinued, please choose another item'.... lmao, and then 2 days later, a different item from the same order again. That says it all. Lie to you, drop the ball over and over, don't bother to even try to cover it up, don't refund your money instantly, offer no compensation, then speak to you like nothing is out of the ordinary. It's borderline psychotic is what this place is.

That's not even why I'm ticked today. I spent 2 days putting an order together for their XMAS2018 15% off 'Site-wide' promotion. When I go to pay the code is invalid. I complain, the response is, 'Please tell us the item number and I will check to see if it was able to use this code.'... really? My reply doesn't matter because after she sent that they all left for the long weekend, leaving their tickets open and not dealt with.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MESSED UP THAT IS??? It's beyond insulting, it's demeaning, and over time can actually be termed as ABUSE. These people are incredible, they deserve nothing from any of us, I wish we could organize and walk away and leave his company in the dirt where they come from.

#18 (permalink)      12/23/2018 10:16:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 19678
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos37386
+2 details
@BlackOpal,

Start a thread in services if you want to talk to CS instead of spamming this one.
#19 (permalink)      12/23/2018 10:57:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airbagz
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2721
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos2478
+1 details

It's beyond insulting, it's demeaning, and over time can actually be termed as ABUSE.

Abuse?

(teeheh)

Heheheh

Ha ha ha

lol

LOL

LOL

LMAO

LMAO

ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO

[b]ROFLMAO[/b]

I just need one more flashlight. Just one. Honestly. :D
#20 (permalink)      12/23/2018 11:04:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 19678
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos37386
+1 details
Damn Christmas drama...

#21 (permalink)      12/23/2018 9:02:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BlackOpal
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 41
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos15
airbagz wrote:

It's beyond insulting, it's demeaning, and over time can actually be termed as ABUSE.

Abuse?

(teeheh)

Heheheh

Ha ha ha

lol

LOL

LOL

LMAO

LMAO

ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO

I'm glad other people's pain is so enjoyable for you. I guess you can't read. You wouldn't want it to happen to you, you wouldn't want it to happen to people you care about. So all you[re doing now is showing the community that you are a loser. It is abusive and so is laughing at others while they are struggling. They have damaged my business over and over and over again. If they were in the US they'd have been sued into bankruptcy a long time ago. But you obviously don't understand the concept of Honor or keeping your agreements. L-O-S-E-R