shopping cart empty
Suggestion Wanted - Which Cryptocurrency You Would Like to Pay with in FastTech
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      12/23/2018 6:44:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BlackOpal
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos15
Answer - Because FastTech is useless, dishonest and arrogant....

I love how she just goes through the motions with total faith in the FastTech system, completely oblivious to how her numbers are off. Their shipping estimates mean nothing. I have ordered items that say 'in stock' or 'ships next day' only to get a letter 3 weeks later that says 'sorry, the item is discontinued, please choose another item'.... lmao, and then 2 days later, a different item from the same order again. That says it all. Lie to you, drop the ball over and over, don't bother to even try to cover it up, don't refund your money instantly, offer no compensation, then speak to you like nothing is out of the ordinary. It's borderline psychotic is what this place is.

That's not even why I'm ticked today. I spent 2 days putting an order together for their XMAS2018 15% off 'Site-wide' promotion. When I go to pay the code is invalid. I complain, the response is, 'Please tell us the item number and I will check to see if it was able to use this code.'... really? My reply doesn't matter because after she sent that they all left for the long weekend, leaving their tickets open and not dealt with.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MESSED UP THAT IS??? It's beyond insulting, it's demeaning, and over time can actually be termed as ABUSE. These people are incredible, they deserve nothing from any of us, I wish we could organize and walk away and leave his company in the dirt where they come from.
#32 (permalink)      12/24/2018 12:06:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6501
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3743
BlackOpal wrote:

Answer - Because FastTech is useless, dishonest and arrogant....
That's not even why I'm ticked today. I spent 2 days putting an order together for their XMAS2018 15% off 'Site-wide' promotion. When I go to pay the code is invalid. I complain, the response is, 'Please tell us the item number and I will check to see if it was able to use this code.'... really? My reply doesn't matter because after she sent that they all left for the long weekend, leaving their tickets open and not dealt with.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MESSED UP THAT IS??? It's beyond insulting, it's demeaning, and over time can actually be termed as ABUSE. These people are incredible, they deserve nothing from any of us, I wish we could organize and walk away and leave his company in the dirt where they come from.

Hello BlackOpal,

I just saw your ticket and contacted our date is Dec 20. It is still in the XMAS2018 15% off promotion. So you can place the order first and we will make an exception to offer the 15% discount for you. We will refund the price difference after then. Or you can tell us the items you need, we will create the order and offer the discount.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 12/24/2018 at 12:17 AM. Reason:
#33 (permalink)      12/24/2018 8:36:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BlackOpal
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos15
Thank you. I always tell you guys I am easy to do business with if we keep our agreements. Based on the first reply I received on my ticket, I expected nothing would be done about the issue. So, I am surprised but also I am thankful and happy to move on. I will delete my posts but we are very busy for couple days. tx Annie
#34 (permalink)      1/14/2019 2:36:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
placemace
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Etherium, Lightcoin

Edited on 1/14/2019 at 2:37 AM. Reason:
#35 (permalink)      2/3/2019 8:25:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wlteng
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
I had paid the cart with qtum cryptocurrency but the order didn't show up in my order status, i can't even place a ticket because the order never went through, can anybody help me pls.
#36 (permalink)      2/15/2019 3:43:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wlteng
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Avoid to pay any payment with cryptocurrency else you will lose your money. I was paid through fasttech crypto portal 11 days ago, the payment success went through but fasttech claim they didn't receive any and pointing finger at payment gateway provider, this is what i sent my payment to: https://qtumexplorer.io/address/QetDr7UK7SdT1r5K4719mhmWKFujn93So5, it show the payment already went through and this is this is payment gateway support reply to me:

We would like to inform you that the website you used to make this purchase may not have their their integration fully complete since they have not included the 'buyer_email' field when they created the transaction. This means you would not receive an automatic email notifying you of your unclaimed funds (if any.) If you are in contact with the merchant, let them know this, and keep in contact with them.

Due to there not being an email to match to the transaction if there are unclaimed funds you will have to provide us with the verification code from the payment status page if the merchant gave it to you or sign a message we give you with the address you sent the funds from. These are the ways we can provide funds from a timed out transaction when no buyer email is present. If you can not provide that information, the other method would involve contacting the merchant to open a ticket using the same email as their merchant account with CoinPayments. The merchant would have to verify the transaction in their system to match your transaction, and come to a consensus to aid the process of these funds back.

Fasttech just hasn't prepared for crypto payment yet, they failed to fill in my email when created the transaction and now they pass the responsibility to me.
#37 (permalink)      2/15/2019 3:50:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FollowWings
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos10
I used crypto payment twice without any problem! You have to check the price amount in that crypto and make sure you send exactly amount or above. If you pay more they send back the rest right after approval! ;)
Safe!
#38 (permalink)      2/15/2019 3:55:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6501
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3743
wlteng wrote:

I had paid the cart with qtum cryptocurrency but the order didn't show up in my order status, i can't even place a ticket because the order never went through, can anybody help me pls.

Hello wlteng,

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused this time.

Our CS staff will contact the Coinpayments Customer service support to check your payment. Please don't worry, if the payment is failed to reach our account, it will be returned to your account in a few days. Hope you can understand.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 2/15/2019 at 4:03 AM. Reason: