shopping cart empty
Weekend Sale - 25-26 March - $36.94 7-inch Android Tablet 8 GB shipped 25% off Wotofo The Troll RTA (use code: DEALS) More Deals on Page 109!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#971 (permalink)      1/11/2017 1:20:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Palash12
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
I'm interested in Authentic IJOY Tornado Hero
#972 (permalink)      1/11/2017 4:07:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
salvadormaria
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos0
hi again Miss Noel,
there is a up date my request
i need buy TWO item now
SKU 4200100 and SKU 5445401
do u can add this items next sale of sunday 15 january?
is a nice order and i hope deserve your caring
regards
emilio
#973 (permalink)      1/11/2017 6:37:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Consultant
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 131
  • Kudos4
Is it coming this Sunday????
#974 (permalink)      1/11/2017 10:41:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Error989
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 433
  • Reviews 143
  • Kudos203
Noel would it be possible to get Chinese New Year discount before CNY? Some other sites have it that way so that items ship before everyone goes on holiday and I think that that's the better way of doing it. If you do it like the last year FT workers will have A LOT of work when they come back from their holidays and shipment will be slower than usual.
#975 (permalink)      1/11/2017 6:39:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Terryuk22
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 98
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos8
be carefull with fastone whoops i mean fastech i bought a android box with deals noticing my paypal payment was full price so i cancelled order but only refunded me with the deals price so lost £9.00 screenshots to prove.
i cant wait to hear the excuse of exchange rates or the can you do a video and put it on you tube fiasco
#976 (permalink)      1/11/2017 6:57:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 9806
  • Reviews 312
  • Kudos19081
Terryuk22 wrote:

be carefull with fastone whoops i mean fastech i bought a android box with deals noticing my paypal payment was full price so i cancelled order but only refunded me with the deals price so lost £9.00 screenshots to prove.
i cant wait to hear the excuse of exchange rates or the can you do a video and put it on you tube fiasco

It's a system error. Stupid enough, I'm with you with that. It happened to me as well a couple of times, only that I could catch it on the last page, before checking out, and start everything again from the beginning (putting the code etc.) Except ones, when i cancelled and asked for GC and that was fine. No losses, ordered it again.
I'm sure you'll get your money back without video making or exchange rates' stories.

#977 (permalink)      1/12/2017 3:40:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Noel.
Staff
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 803
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1179

Please note that forum threads are not equivlent to tickets. We try to respond to all questions in forums, but unlike tickets, response time for threads may largely vary between threads.
#978 (permalink)      1/12/2017 5:25:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
salvadormaria
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos0
noel
do u can answer me ???
please
thanxxx
#979 (permalink)      1/12/2017 4:34:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Helder_Santos
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 404
  • Reviews 184
  • Kudos780
$2.00 rebate earned+1 details
This is what we see when we access the Xiaomi's 'Deals' links on post #1

I'm already starting to get upset with mistakes and more mistakes.
Lack of attention to detail and lack of professionalism are two things I do not admit in the world of business.
If fasttech already works like this before the CNY, imagine after the holidays when a large percentage of employees are renewed, and the vast majority of new entrants do not have the experience of those who left.
And I do not accept excuses because they should not be asked... but avoided.
And why am I posting this here on this topic? Because this is in the "Feedback Forum".

Mod (Noel.) edited on 1/12/2017 at 10:55 PM. Reason:
Fasttech, please give us the shipping method 'Spain Express - Priority Line' https://www.fasttech.com/forums/order-support/t/2394666/we-pay-for-delivery-now?2394932
#980 (permalink)      1/12/2017 11:06:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Noel.
Staff
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 803
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1179
Sorry for the mistake.

There was a mistake when we added the link in the system. We apologize for this and has already fixed the problem. We will be more careful on checking the system and make sure that there is no error.

Thank you and find me when you have questions.

Noel

Helder_Santos wrote:

This is what we see when we access the Xiaomi's 'Deals' links on post #1I'm already starting to get upset with mistakes and more mistakes.Lack of attention to detail and lack of professionalism are two things I do not admit in the world of business.If fasttech already works like this before the CNY, imagine after the holidays when a large percentage of employees are renewed, and the vast majority of new entrants do not have the experience of those who left.And I do not accept excuses because they should not be asked... but avoided.And why am I posting this here on this topic? Because this is in the "Feedback Forum".

Edited on 1/12/2017 at 11:06 PM. Reason:
Please note that forum threads are not equivlent to tickets. We try to respond to all questions in forums, but unlike tickets, response time for threads may largely vary between threads.
#981 (permalink)      1/12/2017 11:08:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Noel.
Staff
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 803
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1179
+1 details
Hello,
We will check with supplier and see what is the maximum offer we can do for Sunday Sale on this item. Meanwhile, we will soon offer Chinese New Year sale. Please keep following us for details.

Cheers,
Noel

salvadormaria wrote:

hi again Miss Noel,
there is a up date my request
i need buy TWO item now
SKU 4200100 and SKU 5445401
do u can add this items next sale of sunday 15 january?
is a nice order and i hope deserve your caring
regards
emilio